You can now buy the Xiaomi Redmi 4x (3GB RAM) version from TomTop for a discounted price of just US$137 using the coupon code: LSRRM4X. The phone is on sale for Rs. 21,499 in Nepal, but if you buy the phone from TomTop, that’s roughly Rs.14,000.
The Redmi 4X is the latest midrange phone from Chinese manufacturer Xiaomi. It is equipped with a 5-inch IPS LCD display with a 720P resolution. It has an octa-core Snapdragon 435 processor with 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM.
In terms of camera, it has a 13MP primary shooter and a 5MP selfie cam. Fueling the device is an enormous 4100mAh battery. The metal clad Redmi 4X runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with MIUI 8. Other features include a rear-facing fingerprint scanner, dual SIM with 4G, WiFi, Bluetooth, and GPS.
Xiaomi Redmi 4X: Specs Highlights
- 5 Inch HD IPS LCD Display
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 Processor
- 3GB RAM With 32GB ROM (expandable up to 256GB, uses SIM2 slot)
- 13MP, f/2.0 PDAF Autofocus Camera With LED Flash
- 5MP, f/2.2 Front Camera
- Dual SIM (Nano + micro); 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n; Bluetooth 4.2; A-GPS; FM Radio; accelerometer; gyro; proximity; compass
- Infrared Sensor
- 4100mAh Battery (microUSB Type B2.0)
- Rear-mounted Fingerprint Scanner
- Available Color: Champagne Gold and Matte Black
Should You buy Xiaomi Redmi 4x?
At US$137, the Xiaomi Redmi 4x is one of the best budget phones to buy. It has a stylish compact design, a good & vibrant 720P display, powerful processor, excellent battery life, and decent set of cameras. Given the specs, it is worth all your money.
How To Buy From TomTop?
TomTop is one of the recognised e-commerce websites that ships the product worldwide. Like other e-commerce websites, if you want to buy from TomTop, you can simply stay at home and have your desired products delivered at their doorstep. They accept payment methods such as PayPal, Wire Transfer, as well as the Western Union. But, bear in mind that you need to pay for shipping fees and import taxes, wherever applicable.