We had not heard much from Poco since the launch of M2 Pro. However, rumors about their new device had been growing day by day. And today we finally got to see the launch of the rumored device. In a live-streamed launch event, we witnessed the latest addition to Poco’s X-series. The device is called the Poco X3 NFC and it is the successor of the Poco X2. Poco X3 looks like a super mid-ranger. It packs in great specs and is targeted towards mobile gamers. Keep reading to know more about the specs, availability, and the expected price in Nepal of Poco X3 NFC.
Poco X3 NFC Overview
Well, the device is pretty huge. It sports a 6.67-inch IPS LCD screen with FHD+ resolution. Furthermore, it has a 120Hz refresh rate with DynamicSwitch feature, HDR10, and a 240Hz sampling rate. Now, this is something that is not found even in more expensive devices. The DynamicSwitch feature automatically changes the refresh rate depending upon the type of task that you are doing. The screen has a punch-hole in the middle to house the 20MP primary camera. And the display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
The rear features a quad-camera array. It includes a 64MP Sony IMX682 primary lens, a 13MP ultra-wide sensor, a 2MP depth sensor, and a 2MP macro lens.
The Poco X3 NFC runs on the Snapdragon 732G processor, and it is the first smartphone ever to use this SoC. The processor is coupled with 6GB of RAM. There are no other RAM variants. However, you can opt for two storage options; 64GB and 128GB. And it has the Adreno 618 Elite Gaming GPU.
As the device is geared towards mobile gamers, it has tons of features to enhance the gaming experience. It comes with liquid cooling, an enlarged layer of copper heat pipe for heat reduction, Game Turbo 3.0, and a Z-axis linear haptic motor. Moreover, the dual stereo speakers are placed to further enhance the gaming experience. And it comes with a self-cleaning feature too.
The device is powered by a huge 5160mAh battery that supports 33W fast-charging. Poco claims that it can provide 10 hours of gaming and 17 hours of videos. As for connectivity, this 4G LTE device supports WiFi 5 and Bluetooth 5.1.
- Display: 6.67-inches IPS LCD panel with FHD+ resolution (1080 x 2400 pixels); 120Hz refresh rate; 240Hz touch sampling rate; HDR10
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G; 8nm Mobile Platform
- Software & UI: Android 10 with MIUI 12 on top
- Rear Camera: quad-camera, 64MP primary sensor with f/1.9 aperture + 13MP ultra-wide lens with f/2.2 aperture + 2MP macro lens with f/2.4 aperture + 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 20MP with f/2/2 aperture
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 64GB, 128GB
- Security: Fingerprint scanner (side-mounted)
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.1, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5,160 mAh with 33W fast charging; 100% in 65 min
- Colors: Cobalt Blue, Shadow Gray
Poco X3 NFC Price in Nepal and Availability
The base variant of Poco X3 NFC (6GB/64GB) is priced at EUR 229. Similarly, the top-end (6GB/128GB) will cost EUR 269. The official sale of the Poco X3 starts on September 8. And an early bird pricing will be offered till September 11. Under the early-bird price, the base variant will cost EUR 199 and the top-tier variant will cost EUR 249.
Currently, there’s no word about the device arriving in Nepal. However, if it were to arrive, the price of the base variant of the Poco X3 NFC in Nepal would probably be around NPR 32,000. And the other one would cost around NPR 38,000.
|Model Name||Price in Nepal (expected)|
|Poco X3 NFC (6/64GB)||NPR. 32,000|
|Poco X3 NFC (6/128GB)||NPR. 38,000|
- Check out our review of Poco X2 here: