Redmi has finally launched the Note 9T globally. It is the first 5G Redmi phone to be released with the Redmi Note moniker globally. The Redmi Note 9T is essentially the Redmi Note 9 5G that was launched way back in November in China. The device has a design similar to Note 9, however, it will be available in different color options. Some of the notable features of the device include MediaTek Dimensity 800U, a triple camera setup, and a 5000mAh battery. Let’s look at what else the Redmi Note 9T has to offer including its expected price in Nepal.
Redmi Note 9T Overview:
The device has a 6.53-inch IPS LCD panel with FHD+ resolution. Furthermore, it has a refresh rate of 60Hz. The device has a 3D curved back design. However, the screen itself is a flat one, and it sports a punch-hole to house the 13MP selfie camera.
Under the hood, the mid-range MediaTek Dimensity 800U powers the device. It is paired with the Mali-G58 GPU. 4GB of RAM and up to 128GB of storage complements the setup. The battery is a 5000mAh unit and it supports 18W fast charging.
Around the back, you get a triple camera setup in a circular module. The setup includes a 48MP primary lens, an 8MP ultra-wide lens, and a 2MP macro lens. Furthermore, there is a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, an IR blaster, and NFC.
- Body: 6.35 x 3.04 x 0.36 inches, 200 gm, Gorilla Glass 5, Anti-splash coating
- Display: 6.53-inches IPS LCD panel, 395PPI, Gorilla Glass 5, 60Hz refresh rate
- Resolution: FHD+ (2340 x 1080 pixels), 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 800U (7nm Mobile Platform)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC3
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB UFS 2.1/128GB UFS 2.2 (expandable)
- Software & UI: MIUI 12 on top of Android 10
- Rear Camera: Triple-camera;
– 48MP primary camera, f/1.8
– 8MP ultra-wide lens, f/2.2, 118-degree FOV
– 2MP macro sensor, f/2.4
– LED flash
- Front Camera: 13MP, f/2.3 sensor (punch-hole)
- Security: Physical fingerprint scanner (side-mounted)
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, stereo speaker
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (Nano), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / AGPS / Glonass / Galileo / BDS, USB Type-C, 4G LTE, sub-6GHz 5G (DSDS)
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass
- Battery: 5000mAh with 18W fast charging
- Colors: Nightfall Black, Daybreak Purple
Redmi Note 9T Price in Nepal & Availability
The price for the base variant (4/64GB) of Redmi Note 9T is €229. Similarly, the top-end 4/128GB variant costs €269. It will be available from January 11 in the European market. If the Redmi Note 9T becomes available in Nepal, we expect the price of its base variant to be around NPR 34,000.
|Redmi Note 9T||Price (Europe)||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
- Watch our review of the Redmi Note 9.