Samsung is a household name when it comes to TVs, holding the “world’s number 1 TV brand” title for 17 consecutive years. The company has now launched the gigantic 110-inch 4K Micro LED TV in India with quite a premium price tag. Let’s learn more about the features, specs, and expected price of the Samsung 110-inch 4K Micro LED TV in Nepal in this article.
Samsung 110-inch 4K Micro LED TV Overview:
Monolith design with zero bezel
As an ultra-premium TV, the design is well taken care of here. This Micro LED TV boasts a monolith design that can blend to match any home decor.
Continuing with the design, you get zero bezels and slim edges for a distraction-free viewing experience. You can even turn it into an art display via the “Ambient Mode+” feature. Samsung ships it with a “SolarCell” remote that can charge through sunlight or indoor lighting, whereas this TV weighs a whopping 87 kg without the stand.
Let’s now address the elephant in the room, which is the 110-inch Micro LED display itself. In case you didn’t know, Micro LEDs use stable inorganic emitters for each subpixel which last longer than the organic emitters used on traditional OLEDs and can get a lot brighter as well. Anyway, this high-end Micro LED panel sports a sapphire glass build, a 4K resolution, and a 120Hz refresh rate.
And it boasts all those premium features such as Multi-Intelligence AI Upscaling, FreeSync, Dynamic Range Expansion+, Filmmaker Mode (FMM), Scene Adaptive Contrast, and more. The Micro AI processor with 16 neural networks brings more to the table: Micro Color, Micro Contrast, and Micro HDR. Hence, you get top-notch content quality with immersive depth and vivid colors.
For audio, this Samsung Micro LED TV equips a 100W RMS sound system with OTS (Object Tracking Sound) Pro, which delivers superior sound by tracking the movement of an object across the screen. Likewise, the Q-Symphony technology achieves clear delivery of content voices by harmoniously blending your soundbar with the TV’s speaker system. To provide an immersive cinematic and 3D surround sound experience, you get Dolby Digital Plus and Dolby Atmos 3D support too.
- Also Read:
- Xiaomi Smart TV X Pro Series with Dolby Vision•Atmos goes official
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 is now up for pre-order in Nepal with exciting offers
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 available for pre-order in Nepal with exciting offers
- What’s up with IMAX? And is IMAX available in Nepal?
Ports, Connectivity, and Others
In terms of ports, you are sorted with six HDMI, two USB-A, one digital output, one AV, one RF, and one ethernet port. While there is Bluetooth 5.2 and WiFi 6 in terms of wireless connectivity. On the software side of things is Samsung’s homegrown Tizen OS with voice assistant support like Google Assistant and Bixby.
Samsung 110-inch 4K Micro LED TV Specifications:
- Display: 110-inch Micro LED
- Resolution: 4K Ultra-HD (3840 x 2160 pixels)
- Sound: 100W RMS Sound System
- Audio: Dolby Digital 3D, Dolby Digital Plus, Object Tracking Sound Pro, Q-Symphony
- OS: Tizen OS
- Processor: Micro AI Processor (16 neural networks)
- Micro LED: Yes, SDR to HDR, ColorExpertLED Mobile, Center SPK Mode, SI Compatability
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz, Multi-Intelligence AI Upscaling
- Wireless Connectivity: WiFi 6 (dual-band), Bluetooth 5.2
- I/O Ports: 6x HDMI 2 (with eARC support), 2x USB 2.0, 1x AV in, 1x RF in, 1x Digital Audio Output, 1x Ethernet
- Remote: SolarCell Remote
Samsung 110-inch 4K Micro LED TV Price in Nepal and Availability
In India, the Samsung 110-inch 4K Micro LED TV retails at a whopping INR 11,499,000 (1.14 crore approx.). While it’s extremely unlikely that this TV ever sees the light of day in the Nepali market, we expect the Samsung 110-inch 4K Micro LED TV price in Nepal to be NPR 19,000,000 (1.9 crore approx.) if it does.
Price in India (Official)
Price in Nepal (Expected)
Samsung 110-inch 4K Micro LED TV