The most anticipated mid-range smartphone is finally available in Nepal. International Marketing Service (IMS), the authorized distributor of Samsung mobile phones in Nepal, on Sunday launched Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 in the Nepalese market. The successor of Galaxy grand is priced at Rs.36,900, with 2 percent discount given to early birds for limited period of time.
IMS Nepal today announced Galaxy Grand 2 which according to Samsung has much improvements over the original Samsung Galaxy Grand. You can see in the image above how the two smartphones stack up to each other.
The features namely would be:
- Faux-Leather back with Galaxy Note 3 like stitching.
- A new 5.25-inch LCD with a resolution of 1280×720, is a certain improvement over the WVGA display on the previous model.
- On the inside, 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon processor, 1.5GB of RAM to keep the device running and 8GB of internal storage space with a microSD expansion option.
- 8 MP Rear camera with Full HD video recording.
- Furthermore, The battery has been upgraded and now has a capacity of 2,600mAh to match all its new features.
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.
Hands on Review of Samsung Galaxy Grand 2