There has been a price cut on some of the affordable budget smartphones from Xiaomi — Redmi Note 4G and Redmi 2. These affordable phones got more affordable due to the reason that they are already a year old. But that doesn’t mean that they are not significant for now. They still pack the highest specs if you compare any phones within the similar price bracket. What it offers now is still simply unbeatable.
Redmi Note 4G debuted last year and was one of the most purchased smartphone all over the world. Similarly, the Redmi 2 was launched earlier this year, it overall packs lower specs than the Redmi Note 4G but is still similar in many ways to the Redmi Note 4G including the overall design aspect.
Here in Nepal, these price drops are exclusive in HotdealsNepal only. Earlier the Price of Redmi Note 4G was Rs.25,000 which has be dramatically reduced to Rs.18,000, similarly the Redmi 2 was priced at Rs.15,000 which now has been reduced to Rs.13,500.
Specs of Redmi Note 4G:
- 5.5-inch 720p IPS LCD screen with 267ppi
- Runs on android 4.2.2 KitKat on top of MIUI v5.0
- Qualcomm MSM8928 Snapdragon 400 Chipset
- Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU with Adreno 305 GPU
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 64GB
- 2GB RAM
- 13 MP (4128 x 3096 pixels) Rear camera with 5MP front camera
- Li-Po 3100 mAh battery
[ BUY HERE ! ]
Specs of Redmi 2:
- 4.7-inch 720p IPS LCD screen with 312ppi
- Runs on android 4.4.4 KitKat on top of MIUI v6
- Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 Chipset
- Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU with Adreno 306 GPU
- 8GB internal storage with 1GB RAM, 16GB with 2GB RAM both expandable upto 64GB
- 8 MP(3264 x 2448 pixels) Rear camera with 2MP front camera
- Li-Po 2200 mAh battery
[ BUY HERE ! ]