A new true wireless earbud has entered the European market. And it comes as a competitor for Apple’s AirPods Pro. Albeit for a cheaper price! The earbud I am talking about is the new Huawei FreeBuds 3i. This is the successor to the FreeBuds 3 and it is truly wireless and offers active noise-cancellation too. Let’s learn about the Huawei FreeBuds 3i features along with its availability in Nepal.
Huawei FreeBuds 3i Overview
Design-wise, the new FreeBuds 3i looks similar to the FreeBuds Lite of last year. And that itself was similar to the AirPods Pro. Thus, you can see why many comparing these new truly wireless earphones to the AirPods. It measures 41.8 x 23.7 x 19.8 mm (per earbud) and comes with a total of 3 mics.
In its 3-mic system, two of them are outward-facing mics. They pick up your voice from among the surrounding noises. The third mic is an inward-facing one and it receives the voice conducted inside the user’s ears for improved call quality.
As for the controls, the earbuds support tap gestures. A long tap can be used to toggle Active Noise Cancellation and a double-tap can be used to toggle music and answer calls. Moreover, the music automatically stops when you take out the earbuds from your ears. And the reverse also happens i.e. the music resumes once you reinsert the earbuds.
Inside, it has a 37mAh battery (per earbud) that offers 3.5 hours of continuous music playback. Moreover, that time lowers down to 2.5 hours when it comes to calls. Now, that’s the cost you’ve to pay to achieve active noise cancellation of up to 32dB. However, the charging-case does add 14.5 hours of music and 10.5 hours of talk time. As far as charging is concerned, each earbud takes up to 1 hour to charge and the case takes up 1.9 hours.
- Dimensions: 41.8 x 23.7 x 19.8 mm (per earbud); 80.7 x 35.4 x 29.2mm (charging case)
- Weight: 5.5g (per earbud); 51g (charging case)
- Type: In-ear/True wireless/Bluetooth
- Noise Cancellation: Active noise cancellation, Call noise cancellation
- Charging Time: 1hr(earbuds); 115min(case)
- Battery: 37mAh (per earbud); 410mAh (charging case)
- Battery Life: 3.5hr playback/ 2.5hr talk time, up to 14.5 hr playback and 10.5hr talk time with charging case
- Driver: 10mm dynamic
- Bluetooth: 5.0
- Features: wearing detection (requires EMUI 10 or above), 3-mic system, ANC, IPX4 water resistance
Huawei FreeBuds 3i Price in Nepal & Availability
The ceramic white model of the Huawei FreeBuds 3i will be available in the UK at a price of £89.99. So, we can expect the Freebuds 3i to launch in Nepal very soon for a price of Rs. 13,500.
|TWS earbuds Model Name||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|Huawei FreeBuds 3i||Rs. 13,500|