LG has officially announced a new smartphone, LG V10, which sports a second screen above the primary 5.7-inch QHD display. The second screen acts as a companion with an “always on” capability to show the weather, time, date and battery when the main display is off. It shows shortcuts to your favorite apps and new notifications when the main display is on. The phone is available for Rs.75,000 in Nepal via online store M.K.Tradeline.
Apart from that, the LG V10 features 5MP Dual Front Cameras with two separate lenses to capture standard 80 degree selfies or perfect wide angle selfies of 120 degrees, without the need to pan the smartphone which increases the likelihood of camera shake. For the wide angle shot, the V10 employs a sophisticated software algorithm to combine images from the two separate lenses which are just far enough apart to provide two different points of view. The ability to take group selfies without a selfie stick has never been easier. Multi-view Recording can capture different angles utilizing all three camera- as on the V10. Select and insert the version that looks best in your masterpiece.
As far as the design goes, the V10’s frame is composed of SAE grade 316L stainless steel, with “resilient but soft Dura Skin” on the back and bottom of the phone. The company says the combinations of these materials will protect the display of the phone from hard bumps and tumbles.
The V10 features 32 bit Hi-Fi DAC by ESS Technology for high quality sound output and is the first commercial device to utilize Qualcomm Technologies TruSignalTM antenna boost technology designed to intelligently optimize signal strength at all times for fewer dropped calls, faster data and better call coverage, no matter how the phone is held.
- Chipset: Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM 808 Processor
- Display:Main: 5.7-inch QHD IPS Quantum Display (2560 x 1440 / 513ppi); Secondary: 2.1-inch IPS Quantum Display (160 x 1040 / 513ppi)
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Storage: 64GB with microSD (up to 2TB)
- Rear Camera: 16MP with F1.8 Aperture / OIS 2.0 with Manual Video Mode
- Front Camera: 5MP Dual Lens (80 degree Standard Angle / 120 degree Wide Angle)
- Battery: 3,000mAh (removable)
- OS: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Size: 159.6 x 79.3 x 8.6mm
- Weight: 192g
- Network: LTE-A Cat. 6
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac / Bluetooth 4.1 / NFC / USB 2.0
- Colors: Space Black / Luxe White / Modern Beige / Ocean Blue / Opal Blue