Huawei has just added a new tablet to their portfolio of devices — MediaPad M3 Lite 8.0. The key selling feature here is a pair of Harman/Kardon speakers.
The MediaPad M3 Lite 8.0 tablet features an 8.4-inch screen with a full HD (1920*1200) resolution. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 octa-core processor paired with either a 3GB or 4GB RAM. Storage wise, it has either 32 or 64GB storage which can be expanded via microSD for up to 64GB.
There is an 8MP camera on the front and the back of the device. It runs on Android Nougat 7.0 and a sealed 4,800 mAh battery inside. The fingerprint sensor is placed at the front of the device which doubles as a home button. Lastly, it charges through a microUSB and the headphone jack is present as well.
MEDIAPAD M3 LITE 8.0 TABLET OVERVIEW:
- 8.4-inch (1200×1920 pixels) S-IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 with Adreno 505
- 32 GB, 3 GB RAM or 64 GB, 4 GB RAM with expandable storage
- Quick response fingerprint scanner
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with EMUI 5.1
- 8 MP rear camera with [email protected] video recording
- 8 MP secondary camera
- Dimension 213.3 x 123.3 x 7.5 mm (8.40 x 4.85 x 0.30 in)
- LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Weight: 310g
- Non-removable Li-Po 4800 mAh battery
- Gold, white, space gray color options