Last week Micromax Nepal launched their latest mid-range smartphone “Canvas Nitro” in Nepal for a price of Rs.21000 (However you can buy as low as Rs.19,500). Micromax Canvas Nitro offers decent specs and punches well above its weight. It features a 5 inch High Definition IPS screen, OctaCore MediaTek Cortex A7 processor with all core running at 1.7 Ghz, 2 GB of RAM, 8 GB internal storage with MicroSD card support upto 32GB, 13 MP rear camera with LED flash that can take FullHD video, 5 MP front camera and a 2500 mAh battery.
The specs is really eye catching and Micromax has stepped up ahead of rivals to bring this device at such an aggressive price.
- 5-inch HD IPS display 720×1280 pixels at 294 ppi
- Android 4.4 KitKat operating system
- 1.7 GHz true octa-core Mediatek (MTK MT6592) processor
- Mali 450 GPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 8 GB of internal storage (5.6 GB available), expandable up to 32 GB
- 13 MP rear camera, 5 MP front camera
- 2500 mAh battery
- Best Buy: Rs.19500/-
For more->Check here: LINK