Motorola is on fire these days with the spree of launching new products every now and then. Moto Droid Turbo 2 and Moto Droid Maxx was launched just a while back and now Motorola has launched the Moto G Turbo. Being a turbo device it has to be tough so it comes with IP certification of X7 which means you can submerge the phone in up to 3 feet of water, for as long as 30 minutes like the Droid Turbo 2 and Droid Turbo Maxx. And finally we have a 1080p display on the Moto G and an upgraded chipset. But being a G series it is still a mid-range phone with some spec bump over the previous generation Moto G 3rd generation.
Moto G Turbo now sports the Snapdragon 615 Chipset with 2GB RAM which is powered by 2470mAh battery with the support for Motorola’s Turbo Charging so comes the name “Moto G Turbo.” This is a big upgrade from the previous generation of Moto G’s. But Moto G Turbo still has the same 5 inch IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection but the resolution has been bumped up to 1080p(1080 x 1920) which is what Moto G users has been demanding for a very long time.
- 5 Inch Full HD display (1080 x 1920 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- Android 5.1.1 (Upgradable to 6.0 Marshmallow)
- Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 Chipset
- Quad-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 16 GB Internal Storage (Expandable)
- IPX7 Water Proof Certification
- 2GB RAM
- 13MP Rear Camera and 5MP Front Facing Camera
- 2470mAh battery with Turbo Charging
Moto G Turbo is already being sold on Mexico, but it is expected to launch on international markets on November 13 with the price tag $283 USD.