Samsung’s next lineup of premium tablets is on the horizon. And we now have CAD renders of the Galaxy Tab S9+, thanks to @Onleaks and Wolfoftablet. Let’s take a look at the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Tab S9+ including its rumors, specs, expected price, and availability.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S9+ Rumors:
Design and Display
According to the rumors, the Galaxy Tab S9+ will be just 5.64 mm thick. The CAD renders also reveal that Samsung will be using the same camera layout here as this year’s Galaxy lineup of smartphones. Including the flagship Galaxy S23 series. Other than these, the overall design looks similar to last year’s Galaxy Tab S8+.
Moving on, this tablet will sport a 12.4 inches WQXGA+ display (2800 x 1752 pixels) with a 266 PPI pixel density. While this hasn’t been confirmed yet, we can assume that the Tab S9+ will feature a Super AMOLED panel with a 120Hz high refresh rate like its predecessor.
- Also read:
- Samsung Galaxy A14 4G launched in Nepal with 50MP triple cameras
- Oppo Pad 2 is here with Dimensity 9000, Dolby Vision•Atmos support
- Samsung Galaxy A54 with Exynos 1380, 50MP triple camera arrives in Nepal
Rest of the specs
Some reports suggest Samsung will be going with the same “Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 for Galaxy” chip for this tablet. While there’s talk of Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chip being used too. According to the renders, there appears to be a single front-facing camera in landscape orientation.
There will be a quad-speaker setup for audio. In terms of ingress protection, this tablet will sport IP67 dust/water resistance. For biometrics, we’ll get to see an in-display fingerprint scanner. Whereas Samsung is also expected to include wireless DeX compatibility here.
As of now, there’s no word on the battery capacity of the Galaxy Tab S9+. But it is expected to bring the same USB Type-C 3.2 connector with 45W charging support as last time. The back of the tablet also hosts a magnetic silo to store the S Pen. Unfortunately, Samsung isn’t reviving the 3.5mm headphone jack here.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S9+ Specifications (Rumored):
- Dimensions: 285.4 x 185.4 x 5.64mm
- Durability: IP67 dust/water resistant
- Display: 12.4″ WQXGA+ (2800 x 1752 pixels), 266 PPI
- Processor: Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 for Galaxy or Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1
- Cameras: Dual rear, single front
- Audio: Quad-speakers (Dolby Atmos)
- Battery: Unspecified (45W charging)
Samsung Galaxy Tab S9+ Price and Availability
As per the latest rumors, Samsung will be unveiling the Galaxy Tab S9 family alongside the Galaxy Z Fold 5 and Galaxy Z Flip 5 in the second half of this year. However, there have been no price leaks as of yet.
- Meanwhile, check out our full review of the Redmi Pad