Not long after launching the Tecno Spark 5G, the company has introduced a 4G variant of the smartphone. Dubbed as Tecno Spark 10 4G, the budget smartphone arrives with a 90Hz display, Helio G37 SoC, 5000mAH battery, and more. Let’s get into the specs, features, and expected price of Tecno Spark 10 4G in this article.
Tecno Spark 10 4G Overview:
Design and Display
To begin with, the Tecno Spark 10 4G takes some cues from its Spark 10C sibling. You get the same flat frame design with a waterdrop notch on the front. On the backside, there is an iPhone-inspired camera module too. Even the button placements are identical. And Tecno ships this phone in three color options: META Black, META Blue, and META White.
Moving to the front, the smartphone sports a 6.6-inch IPS LCD display with a 90Hz refresh rate. This HD+ screen has a 1612 x 720 pixels resolution, 267PPI, and 84.7% screen-to-body ratio.
The Spark 10 4G is powered by a Mediatek Helio G37 chipset. This entry-level 4G silicon boasts four Cortex-A53 cores at 2.3GHz and four Cortex-A53 cores at 1.7GHz. Handling the graphics is a PowerVR GE8320 GPU. Likewise, the chip is paired with up to 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. As for the software, the phone boots on Hi OS 12 built on top of Android 13.
On the optics side, you get a dual camera setup on the Spark 10 4G. The primary lens is a 50MP shooter with PDAF while the secondary camera is an unspecified AI lens. Upfront, there is an 8MP snapper for selfies and video calls.
- Also Read:
Battery and Others
The smartphone gets its juice from a 5000mAh battery which is accompanied by 18W charging. For connectivity, you get 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, a USB Type-C port, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. Likewise, there is a side-mounted fingerprint reader and 2D face unlocking for biometrics as well.
Tecno Spark 10 4G Specifications:
- Dimensions: 163.89 x 75.39 x 8.40mm
- Display: 6.6″ IPS LCD, 90Hz, HD+ resolution
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio G37 (12nm)
- Memory: 4/8GB RAM, 128GB storage (expandable)
- OS: Android 13 with HiOS 12 on top
- Rear Cameras: Dual (with LED flash)
– 50MP primary
– Unspecified secondary sensor
– Up to 1080p 30 fps videos
- Front Camera: 8MP (Up to 1080p 30 fps videos)
- Battery: 5000mAh with 18W Fast Charging
- Sensors: G-Sensor, E-compass, Ambient light, Proximity
- Biometrics: Side-mounted fingerprint reader
- Wireless Connectivity: WiFi 5, Dual-band, Bluetooth
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
Tecno Spark 10 4G Price in Nepal and Availability
The Spark 10 4G is priced at around PHP 4,999 (~USD 90) in the Philippines. We can expect the Tecno Spark 10 4G price in Nepal to start from NPR 12,999 when it makes its way here.
|Tecno Spark 10C||Price in the Philippines (Official)||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|4/128GB||PHP 4,999||NPR 12,999|
- Meanwhile, you can check our Redmi 12C Review.