Chinese tech giant ZTE has unveiled its latest flagship smartphone and successor of the Axon 40 Ultra, the ZTE Axon 50 Ultra along with the Axon Tab. Following in the footsteps of Huawei and Apple, ZTE has included satellite communication in its smartphone. Let’s know more about this flagship ZTE Axon 50 Ultra along with its full specs, expected price, and availability in Nepal.
ZTE Axon 50 Ultra Overview
Design and Display
The Axon 50 Ultra comes with glass front and back with aluminum frames. Up front, we are looking at a 6.67″ FHD+ 10-bit AMOLED display with a 144Hz refresh rate.
Under the hood, this flagship ZTE smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 which is built on 4nm fabrication technology. This chipset features an octa-core CPU with one Cortex-X2 (@3.0 GHz), three Cortex-A710 (@2.75 GHz), and four Cortex-A510 (@2.0 GHz). For graphics, there is an integrated Adreno 730 GPU.
The chipset is further paired with LPDDR5X RAM and UFS 3.1 onboard storage. However, RAM and storage capacity has not been revealed yet. ZTE has integrated an in-house security chip with hardware-level encryption in this smartphone. Talking about the OS, Axon 50 Ultra comes pre-installed with Android 13-based ZTE’s MyOS.
- Also read:
- Nubia Z50 Ultra arrives with notch-less display, custom 85mm cameras
- Realme Narzo N55 with “Mini Capsule”, Helio G88 chip goes official
- Samsung Galaxy F54 spotted online with a massive 6000mAh battery
Coming to the camera department, ZTE Axon 50 Ultra comes with a triple rear camera setup led by a 64MP Sony IMX787 sensor. Moreover, a 50MP telephoto sensor with OIS and a 50MP ultrawide camera join the rear camera module. On the front, there is a 16MP camera for selfies under the punch-hole cutout. In terms of videos, rear cameras can shoot up to 8K @ 30fps videos whereas the front camera can shoot up to 1080p @ 30fps videos.
Rest of the specs
This flagship smartphone is fueled by a 5000mAh battery with 80W fast charging support. For wireless connectivity, there is support for dual-band Wi-Fi 6E as well as Bluetooth 5.2 and NFC. When there is no cellular coverage, this smartphone has a two-way satellite messaging feature. It does this by using the BeiDou satellite, which Huawei uses as well for the same purpose.
ZTE Axon 50 Ultra Specifications:
- Display: 6.67-inch AMOLED, 144Hz refresh rate, HDR10+
- Resolution: Full HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 395PPI
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 (4nm)
- Memory: Unspecified LPDDR5X RAM
- Storage: Unspecified UFS 3.1
- OS: Android 13 with MyOS
- Rear Camera: Triple (with LED flash)
– Primary: 64MP Sony IMX787
– Telephoto: 50MP
– Ultrawide: 50MP
- Front camera: 16MP (punch-hole)
- Security: Fingerprint (in-display)
- Battery: 5000mAh, 80W fast charging
ZTE Axon 50 Ultra Price in Nepal and Availability
Although this flagship smartphone has been launched officially in China, pricing has not been revealed yet. We will update the article as soon as this info pops out.
- Meanwhile, check our full review of the OnePlus 11R.