Tele Talk, the authorized distributor of Colors Mobile in Nepal, announced its flagship phone- “Pearl Black K22 Octa” in May. However, the Colors K22 Octa is available for purchase now for a price of Rs.29500 or Rs.2475 per month for 12 months. The successor of 2013 flagship- Pearl Black K1 Amoled and Pearl Black K2, K22 octa offers competitions to Samsung Grand 2 and Micromax Canvas Knight.
KEY SPECS OF COLORS K22 OCTA :
- Colors K22 Octa runs on Android v4.4 KitKat.
- It features a 5″IPS HD capacitive touchscreen with pixel density of ~294 ppi
- The screen has a 88 degree Wide Angle and a third generation Gorilla Glass protection
- It has a 13 MP primary camera with LED flash and a 5 MP secondary camera
- Rear Camera has a RGBW sensor and f2.2 Lens
- It is powered with a 1.7 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6592 processor
- It has 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of ROM with upto 32GB microSD support for memory expansion
- Wolfson codec Dual Speaker
- Connectivity options in the device includes 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB & USB on-the-go
- It has a 2250 mAh battery on board.
- price: Rs.29500 or Rs.2475 per month for 12 months
- Leather Case, Scratch-guards, Charger, USB cable and headphones
- Warranty card, User guide, List of service centres
- Stunning design having premium look
- Vivid IPS screen
- Heating issues
- Poor low-light imaging