Daraz, previously known as Kaymu, is an online e-commerce platform up and running in few South Asian nations. It is one of the leading platforms here in Nepal and provides seller parties and buyer parties to buy and sell different types of products.
The site had previously hosted ‘Mobile Week 2017’ where buyers got some great deals on varieties of mobile phones and accessories. Daraz offered some great smartphone deals then and are now looking to continue this offer via a different campaign.
Daraz is back at it again as the company launched its ‘Dashain Dhamaka’ campaign yesterday. The company has unveiled its campaign yesterday, i.e., 13th of September and will run until 22nd September. During the length of Dashain Dhamaka, buyers will be able to get lots of deals, discount, and freebies on a broad range of products.
Mobile Phone Deals Highlight on Dashain Dhamaka – Up to 43% off
- Lenovo J-22 Bluetooth Speaker and Lenovo Mobile Ring free on all-new Motorola Phones in Nepal
- OnePlus 3 now available for Rs. 35,900
- Discounts available on Nokia, Samsung, Huawei, HTC mobile phones
- UMIDIGI phones to be exclusively available soon
TV Deals highlight on Dashain Dhamaka – Up to 33% off
- Up to 33% off on Samsung TVs
- Discounts available on most of LED TVs
- Use Voucher Code – dhamaka1500 at checkout to get Rs. 1,500 off
Laptop Deals highlight on Dashain Dhamaka – 6 months free 25mbps internet
- 6 months of Worldlink 25mbps internet free on selected laptops
- Up to 32% off on laptops
Washing machine Deals highlight on Dashain Dhamaka – Free supply of detergent
- 1-year free supply of detergent
- Up to 30% off
There are also deals in jewelry, clothing, diamonds and much more on Daraz. The Daraz Dashain Dhamaka campaign’s banking partner is Nepal Investment Bank Limited and Jewelry partner is Gahana. So what do you think of Daraz Dashain Dhamaka? What are you looking forward to buying? Let us know in the comments below.