The Huawei P Smart 2019 is now official. Moreover, the device is expected to start shipments from January 2 in Europe. And even the pricing has been revealed explicitly .
The smartphone features a 6.21″ LTPS IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels (19.5:9 aspect ratio). The display will come with Eye Comfort mode and a screen to body ratio of 83.1%.
Internals include a 12nm Hisilicon Kirin 710 processor paired with 3GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. The inbuilt internal storage will be expandable via a MicroSD card slot. However, the SD card use the SIM 2 Slot.
On the camera department, the Huawei P Smart 2019 features a dual camera
Likewise, the device runs on Android Pie 9.0 with EMUI 9.0 on top. A 3400mAh battery keeps the device up and running, although lacks fast charging. It’s a 5V/2A 10W charging setup through MicroUSB 2.0.
Also Read: Best smartphone to buy in Nepal
The Huawei P Smart 2019 will be available in two colors, Black and Aurora Blue. While the smartphone will start shipping on January 2 in Europe, it will be available starting January 11 in the UK for £149 via different carriers plans.
Huawei P Smart 2019 Specifications:
- Display: 6.21″ LTPS IPS LCD 1080×2340 pixels (19.5:9 aspect ratio)
- Processor: Hisilicon Kirin 710 SoC
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 64GB expandable via MicroSD
- Rear Camera: 13MP f/2.2, 2MP depth sensor
- Front Camera: 8MP
- Battery: 3400mAh (5V/2A charging)
- Connectivity: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, MicroUSB 2.0
- OS: Android Pie 9.0 with EMUI 9.0
- Colors: Black, Aurora Blue
- Price: €250 (in Europe); Equivalent to $286 or Rs. 32,000 in Nepal