Huawei has officially unveiled a smartphone for multimedia consumers and gamers in the form of the Huawei Y Max. The device flaunts a big 7.12-inch display, a capable Snapdragon 660 SoC, and a sizeable 5000mAh battery.
The 7.12-inch display is an IPS LCD panel with Full HD+ resolution ((2244 x 1080) with a small notch on the top. It’s being powered by a Snapdragon 660 processor which should run all the mid-tier and high-end games in medium settings with ease. On the memory front, you get 4GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. The storage can be expanded via a dedicated microSD card slot for up to 256GB.
There’s a 5000mAh battery with quick charge support (18Watt). However, it uses a traditional micro USB for charging. There’s a dual rear camera of 16MP and 2MP and an 8MP selfie snapper. It runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with EMUI 8.2 on top. Design-wise, there’s a faux leather back with a metal frame.
Huawei Y Max Price and Availability in Nepal
The Huawei Y Max is now available from offline stores all over Nepal for a price of Rs. 38,990.
Huawei Y Max Specifications in a Nutshell
- Design: Faux leather back, Metal Frame
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo with EMUI 8.2 on top
- Display: 7.12″ Full HD+ IPS LCD display with dew drop notch
- Rear Camera: Dual setup, 16 MP primary lens with f/2.0 aperture + 2 MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera:8 MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture
- CPU: Octa-core Snapdragon 660 (4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260)
- GPU: Adreno 512
- RAM: 4 GB DDR3
- Storage: 128 GB EMMC 5.1
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.2, Micro USB, WI-FI Direct, WI-FI Hot Spot, GPS
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear mounted), Proximity, Ambient light, compass, Gyroscope
- Battery: Li-Po 5000 mAh with 18W fast charging
- Colors: Black, Brown