Karbonn Titanium S1 plus and A92 have been officially announced in Nepal, showing Karbonn‘s ambitions to make a decent smartphone in a low price segment. Karbonn Titanium S1 plus offers Quad core snapdragon processor,1 GB RAM at a decent price.We expect it to be priced somewhere in between NPR 10000-12000.
KEY SPECS OF TITANIUM S1 PLUS:
- SIM: Dual (3G enabled)
- OS: Android v4.3
- Screen: 4.0″ (480 * 8000) TFT capacitive
- Processor: Quad-core 1.2GHz Cortex-A7( Snapdragon 200)
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 4GB internal with microSD up to 32GB
- Primary Camera: 5.0 MP with LED Flash
- Secondary Camera: VGA
- Connectivity: BT 4.0 with A2DP, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Proximity
- Battery :1500mAh
- Great phone Under this price category
- Quad-core processor at low price
- Average Camera performance
- Build quality
Because of Snapdragon 200 processor and Adreno 302 GPU,the performance will be smooth.We have a 4 inch display which might not be bigger for some users though. It packs a 1500 mAh battery which should do more than enough.We also have a 5MP shooter with LED flash.The camera performance is good considering its price tag.
Karbonn Smart A92,the another smartphone to get announced, features a 4-inch capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels. It is powered by a 1.0GHz dual-core processor supplemented by 256MB RAM.We expect it to be priced at Rs.6000.