In an attempt to strengthen its budget lineup in Nepal, Lifecomm Pvt. Ltd. (authorized distributor of Lenovo mobiles in Nepal) has launched Lenovo A6600 smartphone. The company has priced the device at Rs. 12,999 and will be available in offline stores starting from the end of this week.
The Lenovo A6600 is an entry level phone. It sports a 5-inch HD IPS display and is powered by a quad-core MediaTek processor running at 1Ghz. It has 1GB of RAM and 16GB of onboard storage. The storage can be expanded via microSD card slot for upto 32GB. Optics wise, it has an 8MP rear camera and a 2MP front camera. It is currently running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The phone is fueled by a 2300mAh removable battery. Connectivity options include a dual-SIM slot with 4G VOLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, and GPS.
Key Specs of Lenovo A6600:
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display, 72% screen-to-body ratio, 800:1 contrast ratio
- 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Vibe UI
- Dual SIM
- 8MP auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 141 x 71 x 8.8 mm; Weight: 142g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2300mAh battery