The Lenovo S5 is Lenovo’s take on the ever competitive mid-range smartphone segment in Nepal. The Chinese company is trying to cover more market share with it and that is seen clearly with the recent price drop the phone received.
Lenovo S5 Overview
The Lenovo S5 is a compact smartphone with a 5.7-inch Full HD+ display. Even though there are bezels on the top and bottom, the device features good looks.
On the performance side, there are dual 13-megapixel cameras with the secondary one serving as a Monochrome sensor. There is a 16-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture.
In terms of performance, the device features last year’s popular mid-range chipset the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 along with 4 GB RAM. The Lenovo S5 features its own take on Android v8.0 Oreo that it runs on.
In terms of storage, the Lenovo S5 comes with 64 GB of internal memory that is expandable up to 128 GB via a hybrid microSD card slot. For lighting up the display, there is a 3,000 mAh battery inside.
Lenovo S5 Specifications
- Design: Full Metal design
- Display: 5.7″ IPS LCD Full HD+ Max Vision Display (1080 x 2160) resolution
- Rear Camera: Dual lens setup, 13 MP primary with f/2.2 aperture + 13 MP monochrome sensor
- Front Camera: 16 MP lens with f/2.2 aperture
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 625
- RAM: 4 GB
- Platform: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Storage: 64 GB (expandable up to 128 GB via microSD)
- Battery: 3000 mAh
Lenovo S5 New Price in Nepal
The Lenovo S5 is a mid-range smartphone like its specifications suggest. It was launched in Nepal around two months ago for the price of Rs. 26,999. This device will now go on sale for Rs. 23,999 after receiving
Read More: Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 in Nepal