LG Electronics (LG) has officially unveiled its newest variant of its widely praised LG G4 flagship smartphone. LG G4 beat is a mid-range smartphone retaining some of the best features and functions of the LG G4.
The phone sports a 5.2-inch full HD display with 1080 x 1920 pixels, and is powered by an octa-core, 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor. It has a 5 MP front-facing camera, and an 8 MP rear camera with laser autofocus (the rear camera will be a 13 MP one in Latin American countries). Other features include LTE and HSPA+ connectivity, 1.5 GB of RAM, 8 GB of expandable internal memory, and a 2,300 mAh removable battery.
- Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 615 Processor
- Display: 5.2-inch Full HD IPS LCD (1920 x 1080, 423ppi)
- Memory: 8GB eMMC ROM / 1.5GB RAM
- Camera: Rear 8MP LDAF (13MP in Latin America) / Front 5MP
- Battery: 2,300mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Size: 142.7 x 72.6 x 9.85mm
- Weight: 139g
- Network: 4G LTE / HSPA+ 42.2Mbps (3G)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b, g, n / Bluetooth 4.1 / NFC / A-GPS / Glonass / USB 2.0
- Colors: Metallic Silver / Ceramic White / Shiny Gold
- Other: In-Cell Touch / Color Spectrum Sensor / Gesture Interval Shot / Full HD 1080p Video
The LG G4 Beat comes in Metallic Silver, Ceramic White, and Shiny Gold. Pricing and availability are yet to be announced. Given the specs, how much would you be willing to pay for it?