Chinese company Meizu just launched a new phone called the Meizu 20 Classic. The 20 series already has the Meizu 20, 20 Pro, and 20 Infinity launched some months ago. Let’s dive into the specs, price, and availability of the new Meizu 20 Classic in Nepal.
Meizu 20 Classic Overview:
Design and Display
The Classic model introduces new colors this time: Green, Iron Grey, and Yusheng White. The Meizu’s new logo on the back cover is now relocated in the middle. As for the design, you get a boxy frame with flat frames and curved edges.
For display, it has a 6.55″ OLED panel with FHD resolution and 144Hz refresh rate as well. As seen in the pictures, the bezels also look quite minimal.
Performance and Software
Under the hood, the phone brings Qualcomm’s flagship Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chip inside. It is paired with 16GB RAM and up to 512GB of UFS 4.0 internal storage. As for the software, the phone boots on Android 13 based on Meizu’s Flyme 10 OS.
You may also like:
- Meizu 21 is official with SD 8 Gen 3 and 200MP triple cameras
- Meizu 20 series goes official with Snapdragon 8 Gen 2, Flyme OS
- Meizu Watch brings flagship Snapdragon Wear 4100 chip and eSIM support
- iQOO 12 coming with Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 and 120W fast charging.
The device features a triple camera system on the back. You get a 50MP primary + 16MP ultrawide + 5MP macro lens setup. Over on the front, there is a 32MP snapper for selfies and video calls.
Battery, connectivity, and Others
The smartphone gets its juice from a substantial 4,700mAh battery and fast 67W wired charging support. In terms of connectivity, it features 5G, WiFi 6, NFC, GPS, and a USB Type-C port. For biometrics security, you get a 3D ultrasonic fingerprint sensor.
Meizu 20 Classic Specifications:
- Display: 6.55″ (2400 x 1080 pixels) FHD+ OLED, up to 800 nits brightness
- CPU: Snapdragon 8 Gen 2
- OS: Android 13 based – Flyme 10 OS
- Memory: 16 GB LPDDR5X RAM
- Storage: 256/512GB UFS 4.0 storage
- Rear Camera: Triple (50MP primary + 16MP ultrawide + 5MP macro)
- Front Camera: 32MP (punch-hole)
- Battery: 4700 mAh with 67W fast charging
- Sensors: 3D ultrasonic fingerprint sensor
- Others: USB Type-C, Stereo speakers, Bluetooth 5.2, 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2×2 MIMO
Meizu 20 Classic Price in Nepal and Availability
The Meizu 20 Classic is already available in China and it costs CNY 3,099 (approx. $423) for the 16GB + 256GB model. For the 16GB + 512GB model, it costs CNY 3,399 (approx. $464). If the phone launches in Nepal then we can expect the price to start from NPR 67,999.
|Meizu 20 Classic||Price in China (Official)||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|16GB + 256GB||CNY 3,099||NPR 67,999|
|16GB + 512GB||CNY 3,399||NPR 74,499|
Meanwhile, check out our review of Realme 11 5G Review.