Moto G lineup has been the best budget smartphones for two consecutive years. It is the most affordable and probably the most loved budget smartphone from Motorola. There were not many noticeable changes on the 2nd Gen from the 1st Gen Moto G, but now the Moto G has stepped up the game and we might see a lot of specs bump on the new Moto G 3rd Gen.
Brazilian retailer Americanas has uploaded a new promotional video for the Moto G 2015, giving us a close look at the phone’s specs. The video confirms the following specs:
- 5inch 720p Display (Some rumors suggests 1080p)
- Runs on Stock Android 5.1
- Snapdragon 410, 64-bit Chipset (Some rumors suggests Snapdragom 610)
- Quad Core 1.4Ghz Processor
- Adreno 306 Graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 8 or 16GB inbuilt storage
- MicroSD expansion slot up to 32GB
- Dual Sim 4G Support
- 13MP Rear Camera and 5MP Front Camera
- Water Resistant IPX7 certification
- Non-removable 2070mAh Battery
Recent rumors also suggest that the new Moto G will cost higher than last year’s model, however, a leak from the inventory listing at US Cellular contradict the theory. As you can see from the image, Motorola is getting ready to sell the Moto G (3rd gen), and its price is said to be $179.99.