The Motorola Moto G is now finally available in Nepal. THE ONLINE BAZAAR will be bringing in the 8/16 GB model for a cut- through the price of NRP 23999/26900 respectively. You can order this stunning device from HERE NOW.
- Dual Sim, 3G, Wi-Fi
- 4.5 inches IPS LCD screen with 720 x 1280 resolution (329ppi)
- Quad Core 1.2 GHz Snapdragon 400 Processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 8/16 GB inbuilt memory; Memory Card Not Supported
- 5 MP Rear Camera with flash; 1.3 MP Front Camera
- Android, v4.3 (upgradable to v4.4.2)
- 2070 mAh battery
- 50 GB storage free on Google Drive for two years.
- Excellent pricing
- Runs Android 4.4.2, the most recent version
- Decent specs for the price
- Excellent battery life
- Non-expandable storage
- Average camera performance
“The Moto G is best budget phone money can buy”
A Technical Assessment:
In a price sensitive market like Nepal, the MotoG appears to be quite the deal. The Moto G has a 4.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) display at 329 ppi with scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
The Moto G is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 400 (MSM8226) ARM Cortex-A7 processor clocked at 1.2 GHz with Adreno 305 GPU. Most mid-range smartphones in Nepal by Karbonn, Micromax, Colors etc. are using a MediaTek chipset and not a Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core CPU. The Snapdragon processor of Moto G is much better than the MediaTek processor used on those devices. The 2070 mAh lithium-ion battery offers great battery life too.
Definitely, the biggest feature of the Moto G smartphone is the pure Google Stock Android Experience. So, the Motorola Moto G would be the best buy for users wanting to buy a smartphone under 25K.