Last month, Motorola launched the Moto G51 5G in China. It is the first phone to be powered by the new Snapdragon 480+ chip. The phone is set to launch in the Nepali market soon as well. So, let’s walk through the specs, features, expected price, and availability of Moto G51 5G in Nepal.
Moto G51 5G Overview:
Design and Display
Moto G51 5G sports a polycarbonate body that is 9.13mm thick and weighs around 208 grams. The phone also has an official IP rating of IP52. There are two color options to choose from: Bright Silver and Aqua Blue. Motorola has gone with an LCD panel with a diagonal length of 6.8-inch. It’s an FHD+ display with support for a 120Hz refresh rate.
Performance and Memory
As mentioned earlier, Moto G51 5G is the first phone to come with Snapdragon 480+ chipset. The chip was announced earlier this year as an overclocked version of Snapdragon 480. It is paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. There is also an 8GB variant but it is exclusive to the Chinese market.
- Also Read:
Moto G51 5G flaunts a triple camera setup at the back. The primary camera here uses a 50MP sensor with an f/1.8 aperture lens. It is accompanied by an 8MP ultrawide/depth camera alongside a 2MP macro sensor. Over on the front, there is a 13MP selfie camera in the international model while the Chinese version has a 16MP sensor.
Rest of the features
Inside, the Moto G51 5G packs a 5,000mAh battery. Disappointingly, it only supports 10W charging. The phone has a 3.5mm headphone jack and support for Dolby Atmos. As for wireless connectivity, it supports up to 12 different global 5G bands, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, and NFC.
Moto G51 5G Specifications:
- Body: 170.47 x 76.54 x 9.13mm, 208 gm
- Display: 6.8-inches “Max Vision” IPS LCD panel, 120Hz refresh rate
- Resolution: FHD+ resolution (2400 x 1080), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 480+ 5G (8nm Mobile Platform)
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 64GB storage (expandable up to 512GB)
- Software & UI: Android 11 with My UX on top
- Rear Camera: Triple (50MP primary, 8MP ultra-wide/depth, 2MP macro)
- Front Camera: 13MP sensor (punch-hole cutout)
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 10W charging
- Connectivity: Dual-band Wi-Fi (802.11 ac), Bluetooth 5.1, NFC
- Color Options: Bright Silver, Aqua Silver
Moto G51 5G Price in Nepal and Availability
Moto G51 5G will be official in Nepal in the coming weeks. We expect the price of the Moto G51 in Nepal to be around NPR 30,000 when it launches here shortly.
|Moto G51 5G||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
- Meanwhile, check out our picks for the best premium midrange phones to buy in 2021.