Today has been a big day for the tech lovers. Three Major launches on a single day, this is just wildly overwhelming. First the OnePlus Two, then Moto G 3rd Gen, now the Moto X Styles which is probably the new Moto X 3rd Generation.
The phone sports a 5.7-inch Quad HD display with very small bezels can charge 35% power in 15 minutes. The 21MP rear camera offers better light capture, faster focus, faster capture and improved color. Even better news, there will be another Moto X called the Moto X play which will sport a massive 3,630 mAh battery which will last 2days on a single charge. Moto X Play will also have a 21-megapixel camera and 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has a 5.5-inch full high-definition display.
- 5.7-inch Quad HD display
- 21MP rear camera with Optical Image Stabilization.
- 5MP Front Camera with 87-degree wide-angle-lens
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 1.8GHz hexa-core processor
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB, 32GB, 64GB Internal Storage with No Expandable Storage.
- Turbo Charge, 35%power in 15 minutes
- 3,000 mAh Battery.
Moto X Style will be available exclusively in the US from Motorola on Best Buy, and Amazon for $399.at some point in September.