Generation Next Communication Pvt. Ltd., the sole authorized distributor of Apple products in Nepal, has finally launched iPad (2017). iPad (2017) was launched earlier this year on March 24, 2017.
The new iPad as they call it sport the last gen Apple A9 chip. It is a 1.85 GHz dual-core Apple Twister processor. It is backed by 2 GB of DDR4 RAM. The device also has a 9.7-inch Retina display with the resolution of 1536 x 2048 pixels. Out of the box, it runs on the latest iOS 10.
The new iPad has an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera sensor with f/2.4 aperture. At the front, it has a 1.2-megapixel camera sensor. The back camera can shoot videos up to 1080p while the front camera can shoot videos up to 720p. In the battery department, the device is powered by a 32.4Wh battery which Apple claims a battery life of 10 hours. iPad 2017 is available here in Nepal in 3 colors Silver, Gold and Space Gray.
Price of iPad 2017 in Nepal
|Apple iPad | 9.7-inch | Wi-Fi Only | 32 GB||Rs. 49,000|
|Apple iPad | 9.7-inch | Wi-Fi Only | 128 GB||Rs. 59,000|
|Apple iPad | 9.7-inch | Wi-Fi + Cellular | 32 GB||Rs. 65,000|
Apple iPad | 9.7-inch | Wi-Fi + Cellular | 128 GB
- Network: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- Weight: 469 g (Wi-Fi) / 478 g (LTE)
- SIM: Nano-SIM
- Dimensions: 240 x 169.5 x 7.5 mm
- Screen: 9.7 inch LED backlit IPS display with resolution of 1536 x 2048 pixels
- OS: iOS 10.3, upgradable to iOS 10.3.2
- Processor: Apple A9 Chipset and PowerVR GT7600 GPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM with storage 32/128 GB
- Primary Camera: 8 MP, f/2.4, 31mm, autofocus; Video: [email protected], [email protected], HDR, stereo sound rec.
- Secondary Camera: 1.2 MP, f/2.2, 31mm, [email protected]
- Sensors: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, compass, barometer
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 8827 mAh battery (32.9 Wh) Up to 10 hours