More than a week ago, we shared a design render image leak of OnePlus 5 that hinted at dual rear cameras. Now, the flagship killer of 2017 is again making appearances on the Internet with its design sketches. It is from those sketches we found out that the phone will have dual cameras both at the front and the back. So, let’s take some closer look at those sketches to find out what else we can disclose about one of the most awaited phones of 2017.
OnePlus 5 Dual Camera: Design Sketches
Here are our findings on OnePlus5’s design based on the sketches above:
- There will be dual cameras both at the front and the back.
- The rear camera will again have the camera bump.
- The primary cameras will be vertically placed and will be accompanied with Dual LED flash.
- The left edge will have an alert slider and the volume rocker.
- On the back, the top part will be made out of 0.5mm thick ceramic and the rest will be the aluminum body.
- The antenna bands are visible only at the rear bottom.
- The phone will have more pronounceable curved back.
- On the bottom, it will have a loudspeaker, USB type-C port, a mic and 3.5mm headphone jack.
- On the top, it will have horizontally placed dual cameras near top-left and then it is followed by an earpiece and the proximity/ambient light sensor.
- Though the bottom front of the device is not visible, it can be expected to sport front-mounted fingerprint sensor with capacitive buttons at either side.
ONEPLUS 5 RUMOURED SPECS:
- 5.5inch QuadHD (1440p) Optic AMOLED display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB Storage
- Dual Front Cameras (rumored to be 8MP)
- Dual rear cameras (rumored to be 12MP)
- Oxygen OS based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat
- 3600mAh battery
- front mounted fingerprint sensor
*we have to rely on these rumored specs unless the OnePlus officially launches the phone. The phone is likely to be released around late June or early July.