iHub Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor of OnePlus products in Nepal, has done a price cut of worth Rs. 3,000 on the OnePlus 2 making the new pricing to be of Rs. 31,900.
OnePlus 2: Is it too old to buy?
Well, yes the phone already has two successors to it but it still can be considered to be a good buy. It is all because of what it has on the inside. The OnePlus2 is powered by SnapDragon 810 processor coupled with 4GB LPDDR4 RAM and backed by Adreno 430 GPU. This 5.5inch phone offers a resolution of 1920*1080 pixels. Coming to the cameras, it has a 13 MP, f/2.0 unit with laser autofocus and dual-LED flash. For the selfies, it has a 5MP unit which might sound a little short. The rear camera can shoot up to 4K videos and the front is capable of shooting videos at 1080p. The phone comes with Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box but is upgradeable to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. It has 3300mAh battery and comes in color option of Sandstone Black. So, Looking at its first release date the phone might sound a little old but looking at what it offers the phone is still worth the buy.
Key Specifications of OnePlus 2:
- 5.5-inch IPS LCD screen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels (~441 ppi)
- Runs on OxygenOS (Android 5.1.1 Lollipop)
- Snapdragon 810 v2.1 64-bit octa-core CPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM with 64GB internal storage (no card slot)
- 13MP rear camera with OIS, 1.3-micron pixels, Laser AF, dual-tone flash
- 5MP front camera
- Dual-SIM, Dual-LTE (nano-SIM)
- 3,300mAh battery
- Front mounted fingerprint sensor
- OnePlus Two Price in Nepal: Rs. 31,900
Other than the non-expandable storage and absence of NFC, OnePlus 2 checks in everything I want to have in a phone. But wait, 64GB storage on a phone is considerably huge that might make us forget the lack of microSD card slot. So, if you don’t get easily sold on phones with dual cameras then OnePlus 2 is the phone you’ll be and should be buying if you have a budget of around 32k for your next phone.