As promised, the Oppo A71 has launched in Nepal. And with a price tag of Rs 21,990, the phone is clearly another mid-ranger from the Chinese manufacturer.[Update: The Oppo A71 is now available for Rs. 20,490 in Nepal]
Specs wise, you get a relatively small 5.2″ HD IPS LCD screen with a pixel density of 282. Powering the device is an octa-core MT6750 SoC which isn’t much of a performance champ. The phone has 3GB of RAM and 16GB of storage to play around with. The Oppo A71 currently runs on Android Nougat with Color OS 3.1 on top. Although a new phone, don’t expect it to get any major software updates.
The Oppo A71 features a 13MP back camera with a f/2.2 aperture lens backed by an LED flash. The front houses a 5MP f/2.4 aperture sensor for selfies and video calls. The video capabilities of the phone cap out at [email protected]
Finally, the 3000mAh battery of the phone will be enough to get you through the day thanks to the low res screen. The phone comes in two colors: Gold and Black.
What do you think of this new phone in Oppo’s small portfolio of smartphones? Do you think it’s well worth the 21k price tag?
Specifications of Oppo A71
- 5.2 inches IPS LCD HD (720 x 1280 ) display
- No Protection
- Colors OS 3.1 on top of Android 7.1 Nougat
- MediaTek MT6750 Chipset
- Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 64-bit CPU
- Mali-T860MP2 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB Storage, Expandable up to 256GB
- 13 MP Rear Camer with f/2.2, phase detection autofocus
- 5MP Front Camera with f/2.4 aperture
- USB On the Go (OTG)
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- Oppo A71 Price in Nepal: Rs. 21,990
Also read: Oppo smartphone prices in Nepal