Oppo F9, after its launch in Nepal last month, was quite well received. The Selfie Leader and Expert smartphone is available in Sunrise Red and Twilight Blue colors. And now, the Oppo F9 Starry Purple color variant is to make its way to Nepal very soon – which means, sometime in the first week of October 2018,
The Oppo F9 is Oppo’s latest addition to its lineup in Nepal. It features a 6.3″ Full HD+ Waterdrop notch display on a premium looking plastic body. It has a 16 MP + 2 MP lens dual camera setup at the back, with a 25 MP selfie camera. Under the hood, it is powered by an Helio P60 processor. There are two variants available in 4 GB / 6 GB RAM options. Also, it has a 3500 mAh battery with its VOOC fast charging. This boasts a 2-hour talk time with only 5 minutes of charge.
The color options available at present have a cool Diamond pattern design at the back. However, the coming Starry Purple doesn’t have the diamond pattern, but instead, it is supposed to resemble a clear night sky but in purple! It will be a great addition to the features the phone provides. Also, this color was also highly awaited since the launch event of the phone. The new colors will be available since the first week of October.
Currently, the phones are priced at Rs. 41,590 for the 4 GB RAM version and Rs.45,590 for the 6 GB version.
OPPO F9 specifications:
- Display: 6.3-inch Full HD+ LTPS IPS LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- CPU: Octa-core MediaTek Helio P60
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo with ColorOS 5.2 on top
- RAM: 4/6 GB
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- Storage: 64 GB
- Expandable Memory: Up to 256 GB (dedicated)
- Rear Camera: Dual 16 + 2 MP lens with f/1.8 aperture and f/2.4 aperture, PDAF, LED flash
- Front Camera: 25 MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), Accelerometer, Gyro, proximity, compass
- SIM: Dual SIM with 4G
- Battery: 3,500 mAh with VOOC Flash Charge
- Price (4 GB): Rs. 41,590
- Price (6 GB): Rs. 45,590
How appealing is the new Oppo F9 color for you? Which color variant do you like best? Do let us know.