When One Plus X was launched for $249, it easily became one of the best budget phones of 2015. Now, you can buy the One Plus X here in Nepal too, but it comes with a hefty price tag of Rs.38,000.
The phone is currently being sold by M.K.Tradelink and you can order it right now from this link. The OnePlus X comes with a 5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) AMOLED screen and is powered by a last year’s flagship SoC Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 and 3GB of RAM. It has 16GB of built-in storage that is expandable via microSD card up to 128GB. It uses a hybrid dual-SIM slot, with the second slot usable for microSD cards. It features a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera. Like the One Plus Two, it has an alert slider, a hardware toggle to switch between No Notifications, Priority Notifications, and All Notifications.
The phone has a gorilla glass on the front as well as the back with metallic bezels on the side. The One Plus X is running Android 5.1.1 with Oxygen OS and should get Android Marshmallow 6.0 before the end of this year. The Phone comes with a non-removable 2525mAh battery.
OnePlus X specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) based Oxygen OS 2.1
- Hybrid Dual (nano + nano) SIM (second slot can also be used as microSD slot)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, ISOCELL 32M sensor, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording,
- 8MP front-facing camera, OV8858 sensor, wide-angle lens, f/2.4 aperture
- Dimensions: 140×69×6.9mm; Weight: 138g (Onyx), 160g (Ceramic)
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, 1.2W bottom-facing speaker
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2525mAh built-in battery
- Price in Nepal: Rs.38,000