Xiaomi has launched the Redmi Buds 4 TWS in Nepal. In this article, we will walk through the specs, features, availability, and official price of the Redmi Buds 4 in Nepal.
Redmi Buds 4 Series Overview:
The Redmi Buds 4 series includes the Buds 4 and Buds 4 Pro, the latter of which is a more premium offering. Aside from the in-ear style, the Redmi Buds 4 and 4 Pro have a different visual look. The Buds Pro 4 features a stem-style earbud, and theBuds 4 has a canal-style design. Nonetheless, both support touch gestures to play/pause music, activate voice assistants, and so on. They are also dust and water-resistant to IP54 standards.
The Buds 4 uses a 10mm Dynamic driver in conjunction with a 0.006mm diaphragm for audio. It is tuned by Xiaomi Acoustic Lab to produce a more professional frequency curve, deep bass, and brighter vocals. It also has hybrid active noise cancellation (ANC) of 35dB which is complemented by a dual microphone setup. It has a dual-transparency mode for listening to ambient noise.
The Buds 4 Pro, on the other hand, has dual 10mm and 6mm drivers. When paired with an Android device, the earbuds deliver Hi-Res Audio and LDAC at 990 kbit/s. It also comes with Xiaomi’s immersive sound system, which delivers a surround sound experience by utilizing a proprietary HRTF sound algorithm.
Moreover, the Buds 4 Pro provides Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) of up to 45dB. You can customize the ANC levels in ANC levels Light, Balanced, and Deep modes. Much like the vanilla TWS bud, the Pro variant also has a dual-transparency mode that allows you to listen to ambient noise.
Other than this, the Buds 4 Pro has a low latency of 59ms during gaming, whereas the standard earbuds use Bluetooth 5.2 connection, which helps to reduce gaming latency, according to Xiaomi.
- Also Read:
- Redmi Buds 4 Active launched with 12mm drivers and IPX4 rating
- Redmi Buds 4 Lite launched in Nepal with an AirPods-like design, IP54 rating
- Realme Buds Air 5 Pro launched with ANC, LDAC, and dual connectivity
- Huawei FreeBuds 4 with ANC, multi-device connection finally available in Nepal
Rest of the specs
In terms of battery life, the Redmi Buds 4 can last up to 30 hours with the charging case, while the Buds 4 Pro lasts slightly longer at 36 hours. The earbuds can be instantly connected to devices once the charging case is opened. Likewise, both earbuds support touch gestures and can be paired with a smartphone via the Xiaomi Earbuds app.
Redmi Buds 4, Buds 4 Pro Overview:
- Buds 4: 10mm Dynamic driver
- Buds 4 Pro: 10mm + 6mm dual driver
- Connectivity: Wireless, 10 meters range, USB Type-C
- Buds 4: Bluetooth v5.2
- Buds 4 Pro: Bluetooth v5.3
- Music time:
- Buds 4: 30 hours (with charging case)
- Buds 4 Pro: 36 hours (with charging case)
- Control: Touch (customizable)
- Game Latency: 59ms (Buds 4 Pro)
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes;
- Buds 4: 35dB
- Buds 4 Pro: 45dB
- IP rating: Yes, IP54
- Buds 4: Light Blue, White
- Buds 4 Pro: Polar Night, Mirror Lake White
Redmi Buds 4 Price in Nepal and Availability
The Redmi Buds 4 retails at an asking price of Rs 6,999 in Nepal. Similarly, the Redmi Buds 4 Pro is also launching soon for an expected price of Rs. 11,999.
|TWS Earbuds||Price in Nepal|
|Redmi Buds 4||NPR 6,999|
|Redmi Buds 4 Pro||Coming Soon|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the Poco Watch.