Xiaomi has officially unveiled its latest budget TWS for 2023 – the Redmi Buds 4 Lite in Nepal. So let’s see what Xiaomi has to offer with Redmi Buds 4 Lite and its official price in Nepal.
Redmi Buds 4 Lite Overview:
As the name suggests, these earbuds are aimed at a younger audience that enjoys bright colors. Xiaomi is offering them in four vibrant shades—Sunset Orange, Trendy Green, Sunny White, and Midnight Black.
The earbuds are semi-in-ear, with slightly curved ear tips and a short stem that resembles the Apple AirPods. It fits snugly into the case horizontally, which Xiaomi claims make taking the earphones easier. It weighs 3.9 grams each and is splash and dustproof according to IP54 standards.
- Also Read:
- Redmi Buds 4 with 10mm dynamic driver, ANC launched in Nepal
- Realme Buds Air 5 Pro launched with ANC, LDAC, and dual connectivity
- Huawei FreeBuds 4 with ANC, multi-device connection finally available in Nepal
- Redmi Watch 3 launched with an AMOLED screen, Bluetooth calling
As for the audio, each bud is fitted with a 12mm dynamic driver that has a double-layer polymer composite diaphragm. This will offer bright and clear treble while the bass stays thick and powerful, says Xiaomi.
Similarly, the earbuds accept touch gestures for control. Like, a double click will answer incoming calls and play/pause music, while three consecutive clicks will hang up/reject calls and play the next music. There’s even a low-latency game mode that can be activated by holding the stem of each earbud for 1.5 seconds.
Xiaomi has offered Bluetooth 5.3 connectivity. And you can pair it with both Android and iOS devices. Moreover, the earbuds are built-in with a high-sensitivity microphone that works in tandem with a noise reduction algorithm to offer clearer calls.
Each earbud has a 5-hour playback time. And with the case, you can enjoy music for up to 20 hours. It can be charged via a USB Type-C port.
Redmi Buds 4 Lite Specifications:
- Weight: 3.9 gm (each bud), 34.55 gm (with charging case)
- Drivers: 12 mm, Double-layer polymer composite diaphragm
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.3
- IP Rating: Yes, IP54
- Audio: High-sensitivity microphone, Environmental noise cancellation
- Control: Touch gestures (taps/long press)
- Charging Interface: USB Type-C
- Battery & Charging: Single charge – up to 5 hours, with case – up to 20 hours
- Color Options: Sunset Orange, Trendy Green, Sunny White, Midnight Black.
Redmi Buds 4 Lite Price in Nepal and Availability
The price of Redmi Buds 4 Lite in Nepal is set at NPR 3,499. It is available for purchase from our affiliate partner Hukut Store.
|Earbuds||Price in Nepal (Official)|
|Redmi Buds 4 Lite||NPR 3,499|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the Redmi Note 12.