Samsung in its attempt to usurp the likes of Xiaomi and Realme has introduced a brand new mid-range series. The Galaxy F41 is the first device in the Samsung Galaxy F series and it was launched today in India. This device shares some of the features with Galaxy M31. Let’s check out what the Samsung Galaxy F41 brings to the table along with its expected price in Nepal.
Samsung Galaxy F41 Overview
We already knew from the several leaks that the device will sport a Super AMOLED panel. And so it is. The Galaxy F41 has a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED panel with an Infinity-U display. The notch houses a 32MP selfie shooter. Also, the panel has a peak brightness of 420nits.
Moving on, we have a triple-camera array on the back along with a fingerprint scanner. The cameras are placed in a square module. And it consists of a 64MP primary lens, an 8MP ultra-wide camera, and a 5MP live focus camera. Furthermore, the rear camera supports 4K video recording and has the single-take feature. Additionally, the rear panel also houses a physical fingerprint sensor.
Under the hood, the device sports a very familiar chipset. It is the one that we have seen in multiple A-series and M-series devices. And if your guess is the Exynos 9611, then my friend, you are absolutely right. With the likes of Xiaomi constantly churning out products with high-performing chipsets, it’s really surprising that Samsung has sticked with the Exynos 9611. Anyway, the chipset can be paired with either 6GB of LPDDR4x RAM. The storage options are 64GB and 128GB. However, there is a MicroSD slot available if you feel the need to expand its memory.
The device packs a 6000mAh battery, which till now has been exclusive to the M-series. Furthermore, it supports 15W fast charging. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS and Type-C port. There’s also a 3.2mm headphone jack.
Samsung Galaxy F41 Specifications:
- Display: 6.4-inches Super AMOLED panel
- Resolution: FHD+ (2340 x 1080 pixels); 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Exynos 9611; 10nm Mobile Platform
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 64GB, 128GB UFS 2.1 (expandable using SD card)
- Software & UI: Samsung’s One UI 2.1 on top of Android 10
- Rear Camera: Triple-camera;
– 64MP, f/1.8 primary shooter
– 8MP, f/2.2 ultra-wide lens with 123º FOV
– 5MP, f/2.2 tertiary sensor with live focus
- Front Camera: 32MP, f/2.0 lens
- Security: Physical fingerprint scanner
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (Nano), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/AGPS/GLONASS/BDS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 6000mAh with 15W fast charging
- Colors: Fusion Black, Fusion Blue, Fusion Green
Galaxy F41 Price in Nepal and Availability [Expected]
The Galaxy F41 will go on sale from October 16, in India. It will be available through Flipkart, Samsung’s official site, and some selected offline retailers. As for the pricing, the base variant, 6/64GB, costs INR. 16,999. And the 6/128GB variant costs INR. 17,999.
The device should be available in our market towards the tail-end of October. The price of the base variant of the Galaxy F41 in Nepal should be around Rs. 27,000. Similarly, the top-end should cost around Rs. 29,000.
|Model||Price in Nepal||Availability|
|Samsung Galaxy F41 (6GB,64GB)||NPR. 27,000||October 2020|
|Samsung Galaxy F41 (6GB,128GB)||NPR. 30,000||October 2020|