Samsung Galaxy S5
IMS, International Marketing Services Pvt Ltd, the Authorized distributor of Samsung smartphones in Nepal will be launching the Galaxy S5 smartphone on the 11th of April,the Global launch date of Galaxy S5. IMS might also launch the Gear 2, Gear Neo and Gear Fit smart watches.
An octo-core version coming to Nepal
The variant of Galaxy S5 to be launched in Nepal runs on Samsung’s Exynos 5 Octa 5422 processor with four 1.9GHz Cortex-A15 cores and four 1.3GHz Cortex-A7 cores. This is a true octa core chip, meaning it can run all eight cores simultaneously if necessary. Unlike the Exynos version of the Note 3, however, the Exynos Galaxy S5 does record video in 4K. Samsung will provide the 16 and 32 GB variant in all four colors: blue, black, white and gold.
What is it? The sequel to the Galaxy S4 – a more refined phone with fewer gimmicks
When is it out? The Samsung Galaxy S5 is available for purchase starting April 11
What will it cost? The Galaxy S5 will cost around Rs.80,000 to Rs.85,000
At a Glance:
- IP67 certification – water and dust proof
- Android 4.4 KitKat with new and improved version of TouchWiz UI.
- 5.1″Super AMOLED screen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels (432 PPI)
- Samsung’s Exynos 5 Octa 5422 processor
- 2 GB of RAM
- 16 MP camera capable of shooting 4K videos.
- 2800mAh battery
- Color:blue, black, white and gold
- a built-in heart rate monitor, located next to the LED flash.
- Finger Scanner
- Ultra Power Saving Mode- If my Galaxy S5 is down to only 10% battery, it can still last up to 24 hours in standby.
So,what do think of the new Samsung Galaxy S5?