Samsung Galaxy S20 and the S20+ is available in Nepal. But wait, your current device is still in a working condition. Or maybe you don’t want to spend a hefty amount of cash due to budget constraints? Well, if that’s the case, then here comes a great opportunity for you to get your hands on the latest Samsung flagship. That’s because currently, Samsung is offering a great mobile exchange offer for Samsung Galaxy S20/S20+.
The catch, however, is that this offer will only be applicable for the current Samsung Galaxy S series and Note Series users. We’ve compiled a list of things that the customers will have to do in order to participate in this offer, so do check them out. Cause, this would be a great way to get your hands on either the Samsung S20 or S20+.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+ Price in Nepal
Samsung Galaxy S20/S20+ exchange offer guidelines
- Customers need to first provide their phones and their proof of purchase (if any).
- Authorized personnel will then inform the customers about the documents that they need to submit in order to take part in this offer. A passport size photo, Customer’s citizenship or valid Driving license should be presented. The team will verify if the submitted documents are his own or he comes on behalf of someone else. Officials will only accept the customers having their own documents for legal purposes.
- Once the documents get verified, Team will have a manual checking done of the customer’s device.
- Then the team will do the valuation from the exchange portal. All the parameters as per the device condition shall be calculated and the system will give the final value of the phone.
- If the customer wants to go ahead with the given value, then the team asks the customer to fill up a disclaimer form along with signature and thumb impression.
To sum it up, first, the customer will have to submit their current Samsung S-series or Note series device at an official Samsung outlet along with the aforementioned documents. Then, after a manual checking of the device’s condition, its valuation will be presented to the customer. If the customer is satisfied, then they just need to sign a disclaimer form. And, that’s all you need to do to participate for this offer. So what are you waiting for? Hurry up.
Where to Visit for Samsung Mobile Exchange Offer:
You can visit the following outlets in order to participate in this exchange offer.
|Samsung Plaza||Durbar Marg|
|Samsung Plaza||Civil Mall|
|A To Z Mobile Care||Biratnagar|
|Chadani Mobile Center,Pathari|
|Mobile and mobile|
|R.C Mobile Center|
|Waiba Mobile, Urlabari|
|Anju shree store (jamm tech)|
|New Pathivara trade concern|
|7 Eleven Mobile Shop||Hetauda|
|Adhikari mobile center|
|Canvas Mobile Center|
|Makawanpur Mobile Center|
|New Hetauda Mobile Center|
|New R2 Mobile Center|
|Nishan Mobile and Watch Center|
|Shuva Laxmi Mobile Center|
|Manakamna Electronics & Workshop||Narayani Zone|