Sony is an undisputed pioneer in the mirrorless camera world. Its Alpha series has been a popular choice for videos and stills alike. And the Sony a6700 is the newest addition, launched in July 2023. Without further ado, let’s get headed into the specs, features, and price of the Sony a6700 in Nepal.
Sony a6700 Overview:
26MP Exmor R CMOS Sensor
The Sony Alpha 6700 sports a 26MP Exmor R camera sensor. This APS-C unit is powered by a BIONZ XR processor and in-body image stabilization. Likewise, the ISO range for this guy is 100-32000 which is further expandable to 50-102400. You get Sony E mount compatibility on the a6700.
Cinematic Videos at 4K and AI-powered AF
As an Alpha camera, the a6700 inherits the cinematic abilities. You can capture crisp footage at 4K resolution up to 120fps. On top of that, this mirrorless camera supports 10-bit colors at a 4:2:2 ratio using advanced XAVC HS and XAVC S-I formats. For stills, you can use this guy’s 11fps shooting rate with AF and AE.
As the AI game goes strong all over the tech world, the Alpha 6700 also boasts some impressive AI capabilities. It can recognize and track subjects while recording to keep the subject in the frame.
- Also Read:
Sony hasn’t altered much on the design section. The a6700 doesn’t look very distinct from its predecessor the a6600. The sleek and compact form factor is retained here with a magnesium alloy build and 493 grams, which is 10 grams less weight than the aforementioned Alpha 6600. Talking of the display, you get a fully articulating 3-inch TFT touchscreen for easy controls and those vlogging actions.
Ports, Connectivity, and Others
Getting to the I/O ports, the Sony Alpha 6700 features 1x USB-C port (input/output), 1x Micro-HDMI output, 1x USB-C port (power input), a 3.5mm headphone jack and a microSD card slot. Wireless connectivity options include WiFi 5, and Bluetooth 4.2.
You can also connect this camera to your smartphone via the Creators’ App, available on both iOS and Android platforms. Fueling this mirrorless camera is an NP-FZ100 rechargeable Lithium-Ion cell, rated for 550 shots.
Sony a6700 Specifications:
- Weight: 515 grams (with battery and SD card)
- Image Sensor: 26.0 MP, Exmor R CMOS, APS-C
- Image Processor: BIONZ XR
- Screen: 3.0-inch TFT LCD, 1,036,800 dots, Touchscreen, Articulating display
- Viewfinder: 2.36m dots OLED
- Stabilization: 5-axis Sensor-Shift Stabilization
- AF System:
- Photo: 759 Autofocus points
- Video: 495 Autofocus points
- ISO Range: 100 – 32000, expandable up to 50 – 102,400
- Continuous Shoot: 11 frames/sec
- Video Resolution: 3840 x 2160 pixels (4K UHD), 1920 x 1080 pixels (FHD)
- Video Frame Rate: 3840 x 2160 pixels (120p, 60p, 50p, 30p, 25p, 24p), 1920 x 1080 pixels (240p, 120p, 60p, 50p, 30p, 25p, 24p)
- Built-in flash: No | External Flash support: Yes
- Compatible Lenses: Sony E Mount
- Battery Type: NP-FZ100 Li-ion, rechargeable
- Battery Life (Approx.): 550 shots
Sony a6700 Price in Nepal and Availability:
The Sony a6700 price in Nepal is NPR 219,999. As the camera market is pretty on the unregulated side, you can get it at a cheaper price from the market as well.
|Camera Model||Price in Nepal|
|Sony A600 (Body Only)||Rs. 219,999|
- Meanwhile, you can check our DJI Action vs GoPro Hero 12 video.