Tecno Spark 10 Pro is now official, which is the successor to last year’s Spark 9 Pro. And it brings a few upgrades, like a smoother display. Let’s learn more about Tecno Spark 10 Pro including its features, specs, expected price in Nepal, and availability.
Tecno Spark 10 Pro Overview:
Design and Display
Tecno Spark 10 Pro is quite a thick phone at 8.46mm. The company has used glass back for the first time in the Spark series and calls it “Starry Glass”. The phone is available in Starry Black and Pearl White color options.
Furthermore, the Spark 10 Pro has a larger 6.8″ IPS LCD display with a 90Hz refresh rate, which is an upgrade over the 6.6″ 60Hz screen on the Spark 9 Pro. However, the resolution and aspect ratio remains unchanged from previous models, at FHD and 20.5:9, respectively.
Under the hood, this phone is powered by a MediaTek Helio G88 chip. It is basically the same as Helio G85 that you’d find on Spark 9 Pro, but with a slightly overclocked Mali-G52 GPU. From 950 MHz to 1 GHz. Whereas its octa-core CPU consists of two Cortex-A75 (@2.0 GHz) and six Cortex-A55 (@1.8 GHz) cores.
This phone is available with 8GB of RAM paired with 256GB of internal storage. You also get a dedicated SD card slot for expanding the storage. Whereas Tecno also lets you enjoy an additional 8GB of virtual RAM on Spark 10 Pro. In terms of software, the phone comes pre-installed with Android 13-based HiOS 12.6 on top.
- Also read:
- Tecno’s first foldable, the Phantom V Fold is now out on the market
- Tecno Spark 10 5G with Dimensity 6020, 90Hz display launched in India
- Tecno Spark 8C Review: Good Gaming But Not So Good UI!
- Nothing’s upcoming speaker looks nothing like the competition
As for cameras, Tecno Spark 10 Pro has a 50MP dual rear camera setup, with a camera housing similar to the latest iPhones. Other than the primary camera, Tecno has not revealed any information about the secondary unit, but it may be a 2MP depth sensor. Under the hole-punch cutout up front is a 32MP selfie camera with dual flash.
Tecno Spark 10 Pro is fueled by a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support. Similarly, the phone has Tecno’s “IDA Engine 3.0” support, which reportedly increases download speed via data connection by 45%, WiFi by 300%, and camp network by 90%. It also has the company’s own virtual assistant called “Ella”, which can speak English, French, and Nigerian Hausa. There’s a side-mounted fingerprint reader for biometrics.
Tecno Spark 10 Pro Specifications:
- Dimensions: 168.41 x 76.21 x 8.46mm
- Display: 6.8″ IPS LCD, 90Hz, FHD+ resolution
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G88 4G (12nm)
- Memory: 8GB RAM, 256GB storage (expandable)
- OS: Android 13 with HiOS 12.6 on top
- Rear Cameras: Dual (with LED flash)
– 50MP, f/1.6 primary
– Unspecified secondary sensor
– Up to 1080p 30 fps videos
- Front Camera: 32MP, dual LED flash (Up to 1080p 30 fps videos)
- Battery: 5000mAh with 18W Fast Charging
- Sensors: G-Sensor, E-compass, Ambient light, Proximity
- Biometrics: Side-mounted fingerprint reader
- Wireless Connectivity: WiFi, Dual-band, Bluetooth
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
Tecno Spark 10 Pro Price in Nepal and Availability
So far, Tecno hasn’t revealed the price of Spark 10 Pro. We will update this article as soon as those details emerge.
- Meanwhile, check out our review of Realme 10.