IMS, International Marketing Services Pvt Ltd, the Authorized distributor of Samsung smartphones in Nepal launched the Galaxy S5 smartphone for a price of Rs.76000. IMS was also giving cash discount of Rs 10,000 within this month. However ,the price of GS5 has gone down rapidly in the month of July.You can now buy it for a discounted price of Rs.58500 from different stores in Nepal.
BUYING LINKS IN NEPAL:
- aamachhori.com- Price:Rs.58500 (CONTACT : 9849647261/9818970674)
- Digital Electronics-Price Rs.58500( Address-NewRoad,pako,Ktm.)
An octo-core version is what you get in Nepal
There are two variants of Samsung Galaxy S5. One is the international snapdragon version and the other is Samsung’s own Exynos chipset. The variant of Galaxy S5 that you get in Nepal runs on Samsung’s Exynos 5 Octa 5422 processor with four 1.9GHz Cortex-A15 cores and four 1.3GHz Cortex-A7 cores. This is a true octa core chip, meaning it can run all eight cores simultaneously if necessary.
At a Glance:
- IP67 certification – water and dust proof
- Android 4.4 KitKat with new and improved version of TouchWiz UI.
- 5.1″Super AMOLED screen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels (432 PPI)
- Samsung’s Exynos 5 Octa 5422 processor
- 2 GB of RAM
- 16 MP camera capable of shooting 4K videos.
- 2800mAh battery
- Color: blue, black, white and gold
- a built-in heart rate monitor, located next to the LED flash.
- Finger Scanner
- Ultra Power Saving Mode- If my Galaxy S5 is down to only 10% battery, it can still last up to 24 hours in standby.