The outbreak of coronavirus is still having a huge effect on the tech world. Smartphone sales have been hugely impacted. But, work should carry on. Vivo has been planning for the launch of a smartphone since the beginning of February. And today, the company has unveiled its new Vivo V19 smartphone. The Vivo V19 will soon launch in India and Nepal too for a mid-range price tag.
Vivo V19 Overview
The Vivo V19 that was launched in Indonesia last month was simply the rebranded V17, thus its specs are similar to that of V17. However, the Vivo V19 that’s launched today is a little different.
It has a 6.44-inch Super AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution. And as with the devices with AMOLED panel, it too has an in-display fingerprint sensor. Furthermore, it also follows the trend in terms of placing the front camera as well. There’s a small punch-hole on the right top corner of the display to house a dual 32MP + 8MP selfie camera. The secondary 8MP is an ultra-wide-angle lens for group selfies.
Moving on, the quad-rear cam is set up in an L-shape. It has a 48MP primary lens, an 8MP ultrawide, a 2MP macro and a 2MP depth sensors. The camera comes with a host of features such as Super Night Selfie, Posture Guidance, and more.
Under the hood, Vivio V19 runs on Snapdragon 712 SoC. Moreover, the only RAM option it has is of 8GB. However, storage wise you get two options – 128GB and 256GB. Furthermore, the device comes with Android 10 based Funtouch OS 10 out of the box. Also, the device is powered by a huge 4500mAh battery that supports 33W flash charge 2.0 charging. Vivo claims it can charge the V19 from 0% to 54% in just 30 minutes.
Also Read: Vivo mobiles price in Nepal [Updated 2020]
Vivo V19 Specifications:
- Dimensions: 159.64×75.04×8.5mm
- Weight: 186.5g
- Design: Glass front, plastic back, and plastic frame
- Display: 6.44″ Super AMOLED display with Full HD+ resolution (1080 x 2400 pixels)
- Rear Camera: Quad, 48 MP primary lens with f/1.8 aperture & PDAF + 8 MP Ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture + 2MP macro lens with f/2.4 aperture + 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 32MP with f/2 aperture + 8MP f/2.28 aperture
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 712
- Processor: Octa-core 10 nm (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 360 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 616
- RAM: 8 GB
- Storage: 128 GB, 256GB, expandable
- Battery: 4500 mAh, 33W Fast Charging
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors: Gleam Black, Sleek Silver
Vivo V19 Price in Nepal and Availability
Although the price has not been finalized, we can expect Vivo V19 to launch in Nepal in April for a price of around Rs. 40,000. The price is for the 8/128GB variant. It is highly unlikely the 256GB variant will make its way here in Nepal.
|Model Name||Expected Price in Nepal||Expected Launch date|
|Vivo V19||Rs. 40,000 (8+128GB)||April 2020|
Also, Watch our review of Vivo V17 Pro here: