The outbreak of coronavirus is still having a huge effect on the tech world. Smartphone sales have been hugely impacted. But, work should carry on. Vivo has been planning for the launch of its latest V19 smartphone since the beginning of February. And today, the company has finally unveiled its new Vivo V19 smartphone in Nepal for a premium mid-range price tag.
Vivo V19 Overview
The Vivo V19 that was launched in Indonesia last month was simply the rebranded V17, thus its specs are similar to that of V17. However, the Vivo V19 that’s launched in Nepal is a little different.
It has a 6.44-inch Super AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution and a maximum brightness of 1200 nits. And as with the devices with AMOLED panel, it too has an in-display fingerprint sensor. Furthermore, it also follows the trend in terms of placing the front camera as well. There’s a small punch-hole on the right top corner of the display to house a dual 32MP + 8MP selfie camera. The secondary 8MP is an ultra-wide-angle lens for group selfies.
Moving on, the quad-rear cam is set up in an L-shape. It has a 48MP primary lens, an 8MP ultrawide, a 2MP macro and a 2MP depth sensors. The camera comes with a host of features such as Super Night Selfie, Posture Guidance, and more.
Under the hood, Vivio V19 runs on Snapdragon 712 SoC. Moreover, the only RAM option it has is of 8GB. However, storage wise you get two options – 128GB and 256GB. Only the 128GB version has launched in Nepal. Furthermore, the device comes with Android 10 based Funtouch OS 10 out of the box. Also, the device is powered by a huge 4500mAh battery that supports 33W flash charge 2.0 charging. Vivo claims it can charge the V19 from 0% to 54% in just 30 minutes.
Also Read: Vivo mobiles price in Nepal [Updated 2020]
Vivo V19 Specifications:
- Dimensions: 159.64×75.04×8.5mm
- Weight: 186.5g
- Design: Glass front, plastic back, and plastic frame
- Display: 6.44″ Super AMOLED display with Full HD+ resolution (1080 x 2400 pixels)
- Rear Camera: Quad, 48 MP primary lens with f/1.8 aperture & PDAF + 8 MP Ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture + 2MP macro lens with f/2.4 aperture + 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 32MP with f/2 aperture + 8MP f/2.28 aperture
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 712
- Processor: Octa-core 10 nm (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 360 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 616
- RAM: 8 GB
- Storage: 128 GB, 256GB, expandable
- Battery: 4500 mAh, 33W Fast Charging
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors: Gleam Black, Sleek Silver
Vivo V19 Price in Nepal and Availability
Vivo has launched the Vivo V19 in Nepal for a price of Rs. 49,999. This price is for the 8/128GB variant. You can purchase the phone from different retail shops all over Nepal.
|Model Name||Price in Nepal||Availability|
|Vivo V19 (8+128GB)||Rs. 49,999||July 1, 2020|
The Vivo V19 goes head to head against the likes of Galaxy A71, OPPO Reno 3, and the Mi Note 10 Lite. Do you think Vivo can match what other manufacturers are offering at Rs.50,000 price range? Let us know in the comments.