Galaxy E5 is a mid-range smartphone from Samsung and is priced around Rs.25,000 in local markets of Nepal. If you are looking for a mid-range smartphone that won’t cost you ample amount of money, then Galaxy E5 would be a commendable nominee. The phone comes with a superb screen, excellent build quality, decent performance and amazing battery life. It is also worth noting the availability of the service across the country. So without further ado, here are our 5 reasons to buy the Samsung Galaxy E5
- Superb screen: The best thing about this phone is its screen. The 5 inch SUPER AMOLED screen is bright, vivid and reasonably sharp with a high definition resolution resulting in a pixel density of 294 pixels per inch (PPI). For a smartphone with a 5in screen, the Galaxy E5 is surprisingly small and manageable, making it quite easy to use with one hand. There is also a gorilla Glass protection on the front. The touch response is also very good as it supports 10 multi touch points.
- Excellent Battery life: The battery life of this smartphone is one of the best in the price segment. The battery capacity is not much bigger at 2,400mAh, but since the phone is not equipped with a bigger resolution screen and a power hungry processor, you can expect to get much more than a day’s solid use out of it.
- Decent Performance: With trimmed down Touchwiz UI, the Qualcomm’s 64 bit Snapdragon 410 SoC and 1.5GB of RAM offer good performance. It’s pretty smooth at opening apps and you won’t notice any obvious slowdown or stuttering, even with a handful of apps running at once.
- Remarkable Front Camera: The 5-megapixel front camera with ‘Wide Selfie’ function is the highlight of this phone. It can capture excellent selfies and is ideal for self-portrait and video calling.
- Good cellular call quality: One of the most important feature users often overlook is the Call quality. The cellular call quality of Galaxy E5 is really good and performs as good as other flagship smartphones from Samsung. The inbuilt mic can record quality sound too.
Galaxy combines a sleek new design with decent specifications to make a persuasive mid-range smartphone that looks much better than its competitors.
Samsung Galaxy E5 Specification:
- 5 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 720p resolution
- 2GHz Quad-core snapdragon 410 chipset with Adreno 306 GPU with 1.5GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage and supports microSD card upto 64GB
- 8MP autofocus primary camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Dual SIM, USB tethering and WiFi Hotspot
- 2400 mAh Non-removable battery