ZTE is one of the oldest handset manufacturers in the world. As such, they have been in the Nepali market for a long time with their brick phones and recently with their smartphones as well. They have launched a new smartphone — ZTE Blade A54 in the Nepali market. Let’s discuss more about this phone including its price in Nepal.
ZTE Blade A54 Overview
Display and Design
Design-wise, the ZTE Blade A54 resembles some Poco phones on the back panel. Given that, it has a rectangular camera island spanning almost the entire phone’s width. The camera island houses two cameras placed vertically on top of each other.
We have a 6.6-inch panel on the front with a waterdrop camera cutout surrounded by sizable bezels. The screen has an HD+ resolution and probably an LCD panel. Meanwhile, the phone is available in three colour options: Grey, Blue, and Lilac.
ZTE has not mentioned on which chipset the Blade A54 runs. But, it appears to be packing the UNISOC SC9863A under the hood. It is a FIVE-year-old chipset at this point and comes with a rather old 28nm fabrication. It does achieve a peak clock speed of 1,600 MHz, however, you cannot expect a very good performance out of this phone.
Other than that, it comes with 4GB RAM and up to 128GB storage. You can double the RAM virtually when if you need more memory. You can also expand the storage as the ZTE Blade A54 comes with a dedicated SD card slot alongside the SIM tray. Looking at the software side of things, it comes with the Android 13 T.
- You may also like
Camera and the rest
You are getting a 13MP primary camera on the back. It is coupled with an unspecified auxiliary lens, which probably serves the depth camera. Similarly, the company has not mentioned the resolution of the front camera either.
The ZTE Blade A54 draws its power from a 5,000 mAh non-removable battery. Other than that, it comes with a fingerprint sensor on the side for biometrics. Additionally, the phone comes with dual-SIM 4G cellular, WiFi, Bluetooth, and NFC (region-specific) support for wireless connections. In terms of wired connectivity, it has a USB Type-C port as well as a 3.5mm headphone jack.
ZTE Blade A54 Specifications
- Design: Single-tone design with a large camera island on the back
- Display: 6.6” LCD Panel*
- Resolution: HD+ (720 x 1,612)*
- Chipset: Octa-core UNISOC SC9863A (28nm)*
- RAM: 4GB + 4GB extendable
- ROM: 64GB or 128GB + Expandable with MicroSD card
- OS: Android 13 T
- Rear Camera: Dual Camera (13MP Primary + Unspecified Auxiliary Lens)
- Front Camera: Unspecified (Centre-aligned waterdrop cutout)
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Face Unlock
- Battery: 5,000 mAh cell with regular 10W charging*
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G, WiFi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, USB Type-C, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Colour Options: Grey, Blue, Lilac
ZTE Blade A54 Price in Nepal and Availability
The ZTE Blade A54 launched back in November 2023 in the global market. This phone has now made its way to Nepal together with the ZTE Blade A34. Given that, the ZTE Blade A54 price in Nepal is set at NPR 14,500 for the 4GB + 128GB trim.
|Price in Nepal
|Blade A54 (4GB + 128GB)
- Meanwhile, check out if the iPhone 13 is still worth it in 2024: