Right after the launch of the Amazfit GTR Mini, Amazfit Pop 2 is now available in Nepal as well. This budget smartwatch comes with some pretty interesting features like an AMOLED display and Bluetooth calling. In this article, we’ll walk through the specs, features, and official price of the Amazfit Pop 2 smartwatch in Nepal.
Amazfit Pop 2 Overview:
Design and Display
Amazfit Pop 2 resembles the design language of the company’s “Bip” series of budget smartwatches. As such, it doesn’t have that premium look you’d expect from the more premium “GTS” or “GTR” lineup here. Still and all, it does come with a 2.5D curved screen encased in a glossy metallic frame.
Its 1.78-inch AMOLED panel boasts a 368 x 448 pixels resolution and supports Always on Display (AOD) as well. Besides that, you’ll find the speaker and a button on the right frame while there’s a mic on the left and a PPG sensor at the bottom. For protection against dust and water damage, Amazfit Pop 2 is IP68 rated too.
Health and Fitness Tracking
This budget smartwatch bears all the basic health tracking features such as step counting, sleep tracking, heart rate, and SpO2 monitoring. As for sports and fitness, the watch provides 100+ sports modes to try, such as running, climbing, walking, basketball, football, and more. But Amazfit Pop 2 lacks built-in GPS, so you’ll have to carry your smartphone for recording location data.
Bluetooth Calling, OS, Connectivity
Moving on, one of the main highlights of this smartwatch is its Bluetooth calling feature. So users can receive and make calls from the watch itself. And since this watch is manufactured by LinWear Smartwatch, an ODM (Original Design Manufacturer) brand, its UI is a bit different than usual Amazfit smartwatches. Even the companion app for Pop 2 is “Zepp Active” instead of the regular “Zepp” app.
Still, this thing boasts all the goodies such as custom watch faces, music playback control, a camera shutter button, a weather app, a voice assistant, etc. It connects to your Android or iOS smartphone via Bluetooth 5.2.
- Also Read:
- Amazfit GTR Mini launched in Nepal at a cheaper price than in India
- Sony Xperia 10 V announced with a 60Hz OLED display, Snapdragon 695
- Amazfit Smartwatch, Fitness Band Price in Nepal [Updated]
Fueling this smartwatch is a 270mAh battery that gets filled with a magnetic charging connector in 2 hours. Its battery is rated to last for up to 10 days on typical usage.
Amazfit Pop 2 Specifications:
- Body: 51.7 x 38.8 x 13.2 mm, 59.4 gm (with strap)
- Strap: Removable silicone straps
- Display: 1.78-inch AMOLED panel, AOD
- Resolution: 368 x 448 pixels, 326 PPI pixel density
- Control: Touch, swipe
- Connection: Bluetooth 5.2
- Compatible with: Android 7.0, iOS 12.0 and above
- IP Rating: IP68 dust/water resistant
- Functions: 24/7 (Heart rate, Blood oxygen, stress), Notifications, Sleep tracking, Step counter, Sports mode (100+), Women’s health
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Heart rate, 3-axis motion
- Companion App: Zepp Active (Android | iOS)
- Battery: 270mAh, Up to 10 days of endurance (typical usage)
- Charger: Proprietary magnetic charger
Amazfit Pop 2 Price in Nepal and Availability
The official Amazfit Pop 2 price in Nepal is NPR 6,399. You can purchase this smartwatch from authorized online stores like Hukut.
|Smartwatch||Price in India||Price in Nepal (Official)|
|Amazfit Pop 2||INR 3,999||NPR 6,399|
- Meanwhile, check our Amazfit GTR 4 and GTS 4 review