Sastodeal has started taking pre-booking of Gionee A1 at an attractive pricing of Rs. 32,999. Plus, the pre-bookers will also get a JBL GO speaker worth Rs. 4000 for free. And, to confirm, the pre-bookers must pay 5000 in advance as a pre-booking confirmation. In case, you’re wondering, this pre-booking amount is a non-refundable one. So, make sure you’re a serious buyer before you pre-book the device. The pre-booking ends on March 30, 2017.
Gionee A1: What’s inside?
Gionee A1 is the flagship phone of the company for the year 2017. So, it obviously comes with decent specs (minus the processor) and has managed to be in a price range of mid-ranger. What makes this device more appealing is a few of its offerings that other phones in similar price range fail to deliver. Like, the 18W Ultra fast charging based on dual charging chip technology and 16MP, F2.0 selfie camera unit. The mobile boots on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box layered with Amigo OS on top. Other than that, here’s a quick specs overview of this smartphone.
Gionee A1 Specs Overview:
- 5.5-inch (1920× 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- Gorilla Glass 3 on the front; Full Metal body on the back
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with micro SD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Amigo OS 3.5
- Dual Hybrid SIM (4G + 4G)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1/3.0+” sensor, 5P lens
- 16MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 1/3.06″ sensor, 5P lens, selfie flash
- Fingerprint sensor (embedded on the home button)
- 3.5mm audio jack, Waves MaxxAudio
- Dimensions: 154.5 x 76.5 x 8.5mm; Weight: 182g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 /a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Gyro Sensor
- 4010mAh battery with fast charging
- Color Option: Black, Gold, and White
We spent some time with the device a couple of weeks ago and did an early impression review of the device and if you’re interested to read more, here’s our:
Gionee A1 was launched at an event at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona on 28th February. Its availability in Nepal just after a month of international launch is admirable. Unlike many other Chinese phones that get overpriced just after landing in Nepal, this phone has become an exception that is priced just right, maybe that’s because of offline sales.
Plus, the pre-bookers getting a free JBL GO speaker is an added benefit. Kudos to Gionee Nepal and Sastodeal for bring such offer to the Nepali customers. And looking at what the phone has to offer at its pricing, the phones at similar price range might be getting some sales threat once the device goes on sale (likely, on 31st March).But, We’ll certainly have our hands on the device again and count on us for its full review very soon.