HTC is a relatively new smartphone brand in the Nepali market. And with just a handful of smartphones launched, one of their recent releases is getting a price drop. The smartphone in question is the HTC Desire 10 Pro. Launched almost a month ago with an MRP of Rs 32,490, the device can be yours now for just Rs 30,000.
Also Read: HTC mobiles price in Nepal
The Desire 10 Pro is a decent device for an asking price of Rs.30,000. The SoC decision of MediaTek P10 might not be for everyone, but the rest of the specs are good enough. It has a 5.5 inch Full HD IPS display with Gorilla Glass 4 protection.The choice of 4GB and 64GB storage options is among the same as all other smartphones in this category. It employs a 20MP back and 13MP front cameras and a 3000mAh fast-charging battery for power.
Specifications of HTC Desire 10 Pro:
- 5.5 inches (1080 x 1920) IPS LCD display @401ppi
- Gorilla Glass 4 Protection
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Rear Mounted Fingerprint Sensor
- MediaTek MT6755 Helio P10 Chipset
- Octa-core (4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.0 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU
- Mali-T860MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Storage, Expandable up to 256GB (SIM 2 Tray)
- 20 MP Rear Camera with f/2.2 aperture, laser autofocus, LED flash
- 13MP Front Facing Camera with f/2.2 aperture and Auto HDR
- 3,000mAh battery with Fast Charging
Rs 32,490Rs 30,000
All in all, the new price will see it compete with devices like Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro and Xiaomi MI A1. So, what do you think of this price drop? Are you going to consider it now after the price drop or do you think some other device is still a better fit than this?