Huawei Band 8 fitness tracker went official in China earlier this year. It is the successor of last year’s Band 7. And it has finally arrived in Nepal. So, let’s get more into the Huawei Band 8 along with its features, availability, and official price in Nepal.
Huawei Band 8 Overview:
The Huawei Band 8 boasts a slim and lightweight design like its predecessors. This fitness tracker — unlike a typical smartwatch — has a slim profile measuring just 8.99mm in thickness and weighing 14 grams.
It boasts a decently big 1.47-inch AMOLED display with a 2.5D high-quality curved glass screen. The display offers a 65% screen-to-body ratio, which is quite impressive for a budget fitness band.
Additionally, the Huawei Band 8 gives you an option of over 10,000 watch panel designs. Although the wristband straps have no noticeable changes compared to last-gen Band 7, I like the new Vibrant Orange color option. The fitness bracelet is also available in green, black, and pink case options.
- Also Read:
- Is Huawei really returning to the global smartphone market?
- Xiaomi Smart Band 8 goes official with 150+ sports modes
- China rumored to ban iPhone, A win for Huawei?
- Huawei Watch GT 4 launched with 14 days battery life, TruSeen 5.5+ tech
The Huawei Band 8 brings Huawei’s TruSleep 3.0 sleep monitoring technology that offers 10% better accuracy than its predecessor. According to Huawei, this new improved algorithm provides professional and scientific sleep advice to improve users’ sleeping habits.
Moreover, the Huawei band 8 has also received an upgrade to its heart rate algorithm with HUAWEI TruSeen 5.0 heart rate monitoring technology. This new version also supports a 7-day resting heart rate feature, which delivers a graph of the user’s normal heart rate over the last 7 days.
Other than that, this fitness band also supports blood oxygen detection, women’s health management, over 100 sports modes, and all-day stress monitoring.
Rest of the specs
The Huawei Band 8 has an excellent 14-day battery life, which is quite impressive for a budget device. For charging, too, you get a 5W fast charging, which takes the battery from 0 to full in just 45 minutes.
I also like the new “smart negative screen” feature, which helps you quickly access scene info such as hotels, flights, schedules, and trains. Also, this band can become your “smart travel secretary,” converting into an access control card, traffic card, and smart flash card. However, these features may be exclusive to China only.
Huawei Band 8 Specifications:
- Body: 43.45 × 24.54 × 8.99 mm, approx. 14gm (without strap)
- Strap: Removable Silicone / Nylon / TPU straps
- Display: 1.47-inch AMOLED panel, 2.5D curved glass
- Resolution: 194 x 368 pixels resolution, 282 PPI
- Control: Touch, swipe, side button
- Connection: Bluetooth 5.0 (BLE)
- Compatible with:
- Harmony OS 2 and above
- Android 6.0 and above
- iOS 9.0 and above
- IP Rating: 5 ATM water-resistance (up to 50m)
- Sensors: Acceleration, Gyroscope, Optical heart rate
- Sports Mode: 100+
- Companion App: Huawei Health (Android | iOS)
- Battery: Up to 14 days of endurance
- Charger: 5W charger (fast charging support)
Huawei Band 8 Price in Nepal and Availability
In Nepal, the official price of the Huawei Band 8 is set at Rs. 7,990. It is available through Hukut and other authorized stores across Nepal.
|Fitness Band Name||Price in Nepal (Official)||Availability|
|Huawei Band 8||NPR 7,990||Hukut|
- Check out our Huawei Band 8 review.