Huawei recently announced its new flagship offering — the Mate 60 Pro+, by simply listing the device on Huawei Mall; no fancy launch event or conspicuous marketing. In this article, we will be discussing in detail the Huawei Mate 60 Pro+, its price in Nepal, specifications, and more.
Huawei Mate 60 Pro+ Overview:
Design and display
The new Huawei Mate 60 Pro+ has a sleek design with a rounded rectangle shape. The phone measures (163.70 x 79.00 x 8.10) mm and weighs about 225 grams. Additionally, the latest offering from Huawei is divided into two parts with an arc shape on the back. The upper part seems to have a leather finish, whereas the lower part seems to have a matte finish and features the company logo. The phone has taken a large round camera cutout approach with “XMAGE” written in between. On the front, the phone has three punch-hole cutouts.
In the display department, the Mate 60 Pro+ boasts a 6.82-inch OLED LTPO display with a 1.5K (2720 x 1260) resolution capacity. Furthermore, the phone is capable of achieving a 1 to 120 Hz refresh rate along with 10-bit colours, and a P3 colour gamut. Additionally, the Huawei Mate 60 Pro+ uses a second-generation Kunlun glass to offer improved screen durability. The phone is available in two colour options: Inkstone Black and Dazzle White.
Powering the phone is Huawei’s proprietary chipset, the 7nm Kirin 9000s. Along with the SoC, comes a massive 16 GB RAM that is then coupled with either 512 GB or 1 TB of storage. Also, the phone boots on Harmony OS 4.0.
Huawei has never shied away from offering capable cameras in their phones. In a similar fashion, the Mate 60 Pro+ comes with a powerful three-camera setup. The camera lineup consists of a 48 MP primary shooter with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), a 40 MP ultrawide camera, and a 48 MP ultra macro telephoto lens (OIS).
On the front, is a 13-megapixel camera coupled with a 3D depth sensor for precise 3D face recognition. Both the front and rear cameras are capable of recording 4K video at 60 fps.
Battery and more
Juicing up the phone is a massive 5,000 mAh battery, which is also capable of 88W of fast charging. The company claims the phone can go from 0 to 100% charge in a mere 30 minutes. Huawei Mate 60 Pro+ also boasts 50W of wireless charging and 20W of reverse charging capabilities.
The Mate 60 Pro+ is IP68-rated against dust and water. The phone also supports two-way satellite communication allowing calls to be over the Tialong satellite.
- You may also like
- Is Huawei really returning to the global smartphone market?
- Huawei Mate X5 launched with two-way satellite messaging, 512GB of storage
- Huawei Mate 60 launched with two-way satellite messaging, IP68 rating
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro is here with a triple hole-punch display
Huawei Mate 60 Pro+ Specifications:
- Dimensions: 163.70 mm x 79.00 mm x 8.10 mm
- Weight: 225 gms
- Display: 6.82-inch OLED LTPO display, up to 120 Hz refresh rate, 10-bit colours, P3 colour gamut
- Resolution: 1.5K (2720 x 1260) resolution
- Chipset: HiSilicone Kirin 9000s (7nm)
- GPU: Maleoon 910 GPU
- RAM: 16 GB
- ROM: Up to 1 TB, 256 GB expandable with proprietary NM card
- OS & UI: Harmony OS 4.0
- Rear Camera: 48 MP Primary with OIS + 40 MP Ultrawide + 48 MP Ultra macro telephoto with OIS
- Front Camera: 13 MP Camera + 3D Depth Camera (Punch-hole cutout)
- Security: Under display Fingerprint sensor + 3D Facial Recognition
- Resistance: IP68
- Battery: 5,000 mAh Lithium Polymer
- Charging: 88W wired charging, 50W wireless charging, and 20W reverse charging
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 5G, Wi-Fi 6, Dual-band, Bluetooth v5.2, USB Type-C
- Colour Options: Inkstone Black and Dazzle White
Huawei Mate 60 Pro+ Price in Nepal and Availability
You can pre-order the phone by depositing CNY 1000. However, the full price of the phone is yet to be announced. In terms of availability, Huawei phones have not been available internationally after the US trade ban. However, we may get a similar offering internationally from an ex-Huawei subsidiary Honor soon enough.
- Meanwhile, check our full review of the Honor 90 5G