Huawei Nova 4 has launched and it packs some cool new features. One of which is the hole punch display, a first from Huawei. It also packs a 48MP rear camera, aided by a 16MP and a 2MP sensors, all of which are AI enabled.
The smartphone features a 6.4″ FHD+ 2310 x 1080 resolution display. Internals include the Kirin 970 chipset, 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The chipset might feel a bit outdated but should still perform without much complains.
There is however two version of the device. One with a 48MP + 16MP + 2MP sensors, while another model comes with a 20MP + 16MP + 2MP sensor setup. The front get’s a 25MP camera placed perfectly inside the cut out at the front which replaces the notch.
The Nova 4 runs on Android 9.0 Pie with a 3750mAh non-removable battery. The smartphone does support 18W fast charging through a USB-C. It also gets a few other features like Smart Voice assistant, Video ringtones, and the GPU Turbo technology.
It’s priced at 3,399 yuan (around $500) in China, while the 20MP variant comes in at 3,099 yuan ($450). Availability outside China remains uncertain but we can definitely expect it to launch in Nepal pretty soon.
Huawei Nova 4 Specifications: D
- Display: 6.4-inch IPS LCD panel, Punch hole display
- Resolution: FHD+ 2310×1080 resolution
- CPU: Huawei Kirin 970 Octa-Core 10nm processor
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP12
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 128GB
- Rear Camera: 48MP f/1.8 PDAF, 16MP f/2.2, 2MP f/2.4 depth sensor, LED Flash
- Single Camera: 25MP f/2.0 gyro-EIS
- Battery: 3750mAh, 18W fast charging support
- Connectivity: 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2
- Color options: Aurora Blue, Red, White, Black
- Price: 3,399 Yuan (48MP), 3099 Yuan (20MP)